Help! I'm Getting A Forbidden Error When I Try To Post

22 Sep 2014 05:00 #1 by MyMountainTown
If you've tried to post and gotten this error message:

don't worry. Just hit the back button and don't try to enter that post again, instead please email it to us (if you copied it before hitting Submit) at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. If you didn't copy the post, unfortunately, once you hit 'Submit' it will erase it. To keep from losing it, and to test your post before hitting the 'Submit' button, click the 'Preview' button next to the 'Submit' button instead. If the box is blank, then something in your post is making the system cranky. Your message will still show above, allowing you to copy it.

In the past we had glitches that kept members from posting because it tripped the security software settings. We believe we've fixed them all now, but if you have any issues at all, please email or call us at 720-608-0285.

Our sincerest apologies if you've had any troubles. Our goal is to make the site as secure as possible while also keeping it as user-friendly and easy-to-use as possible. We're happy to help in any we can, just give us a shout!

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds