What are hits and connections?(eom)

12 Nov 2014 10:37 #1 by Blazer Bob
edrfgerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Nov 2014 10:42 #2 by ScienceChic
:idontgetit: Do you mean on our Profile Pages?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Nov 2014 11:55 - 12 Nov 2014 11:55 #3 by Blazer Bob

ScienceChic wrote: :idontgetit: Do you mean on our Profile Pages?

Yes. I never noticed it before but I now notice when I go there3 t o check for PM's.

13 Nov 2014 11:07 #4 by MyMountainTown
Thanks for asking Blazer Bob! Hits are the number of times that a Profile Page has been viewed.

Connections:
You can request to form a connection with another member of the site. As we delve more deeply into using all of our site functions, and upgrade with more features such as the ability to instantly chat with another member, that feature will become more important.

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

13 Nov 2014 13:46 #5 by Nobody that matters
It's just like karma... Bob's got more hits than I do. I'm hurt. Wounded to the very marrow of my being.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

13 Nov 2014 18:21 #6 by LOL
Uh, hits are when I use my irresistible LOL charm at the bar with that cute voluptuous blonde with that come hither look. :) Connections are when we both head over to her place for some hokey pokey! :) :) :)

WHohooo!

LOL - 11/2014

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds