site suggestion

19 Aug 2021 18:06 #1 by Blazer Bob
site suggestion was created by Blazer Bob
This site would benefit from an ignore button.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Aug 2021 07:07 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic site suggestion
I could be wrong, BUT if U go to profile,you will find settings....IGNORE is one of them.
JMO... IF blocking a statement by a poster is the answer, WHY bother being on the site?

20 Aug 2021 14:46 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic site suggestion
Sorry, BB, our current software doesn't have that functionality. You can block other users by clicking that option at the top of their profile page, but it only prevents them from PMing you or emailing you, it doesn't block you from seeing their posts. I am hoping we can find a way to fix this because it would be nice for users to have as an option again.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

20 Aug 2021 18:53 #4 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic site suggestion

homeagain wrote: I could be wrong, BUT if U go to profile,you will find settings....IGNORE is one of them.
JMO... IF blocking a statement by a poster is the answer, WHY bother being on the site?

It is a time management tool HA. Not everyone who posts has anything to say.

I use it here. www.siliconinvestor.com/subjectmarksolder.aspx

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds