Recent Topics link not linking?

10 Sep 2021 08:33 #1 by Freezeman
Hello, over the last few days when I come here to my daily reading of topics on My Mountain Town I am not seeing the usual "new posting" that have been posted. It does show some of the new postings yet no new current posting from "The Courthouse" specifically.

I have enjoyed the format this web site offers like the Recent topic link and the use of color coded topics identifying topics that take me to posts that are new to my personal reading updates of the forums.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Sep 2021 08:38 #2 by ScienceChic
Hello Freezeman,
That is correct, the Courthouse Topics have been removed from the 'Recent Topics' feed. My apologies for it not being as quick and easy to see what's been posted, the color-coded topics should still be working as usual and if you go to the Courthouse, you should be able to see the new replies.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 Sep 2021 10:37 #3 by Freezeman
Yes Thank You, I had found the way to work around the new barrier built to view recent topics in the Court House. I posted my observations of the change in case it was mistakenly done.

11 Sep 2021 11:04 #4 by Blazer Bob
Is it a mistake? If not, what is the work around?

11 Sep 2021 11:30 #5 by Freezeman
Blazer Bob, To view recent topics that are made in the court house section you will need to go to the court house instead of going to recent topics as they are no longer displayed when clicking on the recent topics link. I don't know if it was a forum feed mistake or not, yet I suspect it was an intentionally made barrier to view the court house discussions.

11 Sep 2021 18:16 #6 by Blazer Bob
You mean like the ring.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds