Let me help find your home

18 Jan 2023 16:11 #1 by Karens Colorado
Understanding all of your financials options and picking the ones that are right for your situation can be a stressful road to walk alone. So, don't. Let me help answer your questions and I can refer you to a great loan officer along the way!
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #themoreyouknow #finances #realestate #realestateagent #realtor

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jan 2023 16:36 #2 by Karens Colorado
Buying a home doesn't have to be as complicated as you think. Not sure where to start? Send me a message - I can help you today!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #realestate #homeowner #listreports #househunting #realestateagent #funny #realestatejoke #realestatememe #dadjoke #happyhome #happyhomeowners #friyay

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

20 Feb 2023 13:21 #3 by Karens Colorado
Just kidding, what would we do without the internet? Happy Birthday, George Washington.
Don’t you think we should all get our birthday off of work?
#karenscolorado #kellerwilliamsfoothills
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #georgewashington #birthday #1732 #holiday #letsparty #realestate #realestateagent #realtor

Attachments:

03 Mar 2023 14:50 #4 by Karens Colorado
Deciding to become a homeowner is big. Maybe you're unsure and don't know if you're ready; asking yourself these questions is a great way to begin assessing. If you can answer yes to these questions, or even if you have more questions, let me know! I'm ready to help.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #icanhelp #homeowner #themoreyouknow #happyhomeowner #happyhome #investment

Attachments:

06 Mar 2023 18:55 #5 by Karens Colorado
Say aloe to my little friends! Plants are the perfect way to add flair and warmth to a home that will have buyers saying "wow" when they walk into the room for the first time! Contact me if you're considering selling, and I can help with all the staging tips!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #realestate #realtor #houseforsale #hometips #plant #staging #realestateagent #happyhome

Attachments:

08 Mar 2023 14:31 #6 by Karens Colorado
Today is International Women’s Day! Did you know single women own roughly 10.7 million homes, compared to only 8.1 million for single men? They say that girls with dreams become women with vision – my job is to help turn your dream home into a reality! Let me know what your vision is so we can get started today!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #womensday #internationalwomensday #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #happyhomeowners #dreamhome #happyhome #investment

Attachments:

10 Mar 2023 13:27 #7 by Karens Colorado
The last few years have changed how we use and fill our homes. These trends reflect just that. If you could do anything to your home, where would you start?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #realtor #homereno #reno #hometrends #hometips #investment ##happyhome

Attachments:

15 Mar 2023 16:21 #8 by Karens Colorado
When buying a home, you must know how much you can afford. Understanding all of the details of your mortgage and knowing money-savvy tips to help you save is important too! I can help you navigate this trickiness; send me a message or leave a comment below!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #themoreyouknow #finances #investment #mortgage #happyhomeowner #smartmoney #hometips

Attachments:

17 Mar 2023 23:06 #9 by Karens Colorado
Buying or selling a home can be trickier than finding a leprechaun's pot of gold. But a four-leaf clover won't help; only an expert agent will – like me! Consider me your lucky charm. Just message me to start your journey; I'm ready to shamrock & roll!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #stpaddysday #stpatricksday #happystpatricksday #luckoftheirish #luckycharm #lucky #househunting #icanhelp #realestate #realtor #realestateagent

Attachments:

20 Mar 2023 17:13 #10 by Karens Colorado
Birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, and Spring is springin'! It's a wonderful season to kick off your house hunt, and I'm ready to help!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #spring #psringtime #icanhelp #househunting #happyhomeowner

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds