Delmar answers, “come on in boys, the waters fine!"

30 Dec 2014 09:50 #1131 by DrMike
Hidden in Him

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock.” (Psalm 27:5, NIV)

What a wonderful promise we have that when we seek God, when we serve Him with our whole hearts, He will hide us in His shelter. That means you can be so connected to Father God that you are untouchable and invisible to the enemy! You are hidden in Him! No matter what is happening around you, you can have strength, confidence and rest. Challenges may come your way, but you won’t be worried about them. You know that ultimately, things are going to work out for your good. You know that no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

People may be talking, trying to make you look bad, but you don’t even give it a second thought. You know that your future is too bright to be distracted. You know they don’t control your destiny. You just keep on being your best, walking in integrity, meditating on the Word and worshiping throughout the day so you can stay hidden in Him!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, I come to You today with an open and humble heart. I surrender every area of my life to You. Mold me into Your image and keep me hidden in You. I bless You and praise You today and always in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Inspiration Creek Prayer Ministry

Can you use some prayer today? It's been a tough week, issues at work or with the family. You may be struggling in your marriage or need words of encouragement and comfort. COFA's Inspiration Creek prayer ministry is ready to pray for any needs you have 24/7.

Pastor Don is head of COFA's prayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact Pastor Don at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to Pastor Don at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer need you can call Pastor Don at 812.883.1724 or Mike 303.456.0555

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Dec 2014 04:14 #1132 by DrMike
Focus on What You Have

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Here is what I have seen: It is good and fitting for one to eat and drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labor in which he toils under the sun all the days of his life which God gives him; for it is his heritage.” (Ecclesiastes 5:18, NKJV)

The scripture talks about how God has given us the power to enjoy what is allotted to us. That simply means another person doesn’t have the power to enjoy your life. You may have more success, more money, more friends and a better job, but if you put another person in your life, they are not going to enjoy it like you. We are each uniquely designed to run our own race.

When we truly understand and embrace this, we won’t be tempted to compare or wish we had what someone else has. You won’t think, “If only I had their talent...” No, if God wanted you to have that talent, He would have given it to you. Instead, take what you have and develop it. Make the most of it. Don’t think, “If only I had her looks...” No, God gave you your looks. That’s not an accident. The life you have has been perfectly matched for you.

Now, you’ve got to do your part and get excited about your life. Be excited about who you are — your looks, your talent, your ability, your personality. When you’re passionate about who you are, it brings honor to God. That’s when God will breathe in your direction and the seeds of greatness in you will take root and begin to flourish!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, I thank You for giving me the gifts, talents and abilities to enjoy life and accomplish Your will. Today I choose to put my trust and hope in You knowing that You have equipped me for the destiny You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Can you use some prayer today? It's been a tough week, issues at work or with the family. You may be struggling in your marriage or need words of encouragement and comfort. COFA's Inspiration Creek prayer ministry is ready to pray for any needs you have 24/7.

Pastor Don is head of COFA's prayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact Pastor Don at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to Pastor Don at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer need you can call Pastor Don at 812.883.1724 or Mike 303.456.0555

02 Jan 2015 04:26 #1133 by DrMike
Prospering in Everything

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“They are like trees planted by streams of water, which yield their fruit in its season, and their leaves do not wither. In all that they do, they prosper.” (Psalm 1:3, NRSV)

Large trees represent power, majesty and stability. Have you ever noticed the difference between a tree planted by the water and a tree far away from water? The tree next to the water is much more healthy and vibrant. Its fruit and blossoms are more beautiful.

In the Bible, the Word of God is compared to water. When you are “planted” in the Word of God, your spirit is fed, and you grow strong just like the tree planted by the water. Trees planted by the water will yield fruit at the right season and will not lose strength. Today’s verse tells us that those who love and obey the Lord will prosper in whatever they do.

Do you want to prosper in your relationships? Seek God’s Word regarding relationships. Do you want to prosper in your health? Seek God’s Word about healing. Do you want to prosper in your finances? Seek God’s Word regarding finances. As you seek God and His Word and follow His commands, you will grow strong and prosper in everything you do!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

God, thank You for refreshing me with Your Word which is truth that sets me free. I choose to seek You first, I choose to trust Your Word and follow Your leading so I can be planted and strong in You in Jesus’ name! Amen!

05 Jan 2015 07:49 #1134 by DrMike
Be Still and Know God

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“He says, ‘Be still, and know that I am God…’”(Psalm 46:10, NIV)

TODAY’S WORD

In our world today, most people are used to having constant activity: computers, cell phones, television, email, video games. There’s nothing wrong with any of that, but the Bible tells us that we need to stop and be still so we can focus on knowing God. This is especially true during the difficult times. When you are facing a challenge, it’s easy to want to run to a friend or talk about it with a co-worker. But at some point, you have to stop and say, “God, I rest in You. I know You have me in the palm of Your hand.”

Remember, our battles are spiritual battles. The people in your life aren’t the source of your problems, the forces of darkness are. When you choose to be still and know that the Greater One lives on the inside of you, you are putting yourself in a position of strength. So today, take time to be still before Him. Let His peace cover you. Let Him refresh you by His Spirit. Remember, the battles you face belong to the Lord. Be still before Him so you can see His hand of victory in every area of your life!

PRAYER FOR TODAY

come before You. I choose to be still before You. Speak to my heart so I can know You more. Fill me with Your peace as I put my trust in You in Jesus’ name. Amen.

06 Jan 2015 04:10 #1135 by DrMike
Ignore The Critics
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“When Peter went up to Jerusalem, the circumcised believers criticized him.”
(Acts 11:2, NIV)

TODAY’S WORD

One time, Jesus was in the temple. It was on the Sabbath, their day of rest. He saw a man with a withered hand. Jesus simply said, “Stretch forth your hand,” and immediately, the man was healed. The religious leaders, the Pharisees, were there and didn’t like Jesus. Even though He did something great, they ridiculed Him for doing it on the Sabbath, the day of rest.

No matter what you do, some people are not going to be for you. Even if you changed, met all their demands and did everything they asked, they would still find something wrong. But, we can all save a lot of heartache and pain by learning to ignore those critical voices. You don’t need those people’s approval. You don’t have to have them cheering you on. They may try to make you look bad, but if you will stay on the high road and let God fight your battles, the more they talk the more God will bless you. They may try to take you down, but God will use it to take you up. Keep focused on your future, keep focused on the Word and let His truth strengthen you to ignore the critics!

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, today I set my heart and focus on You. I choose to ignore the critical voices that would try to distract me from Your plan. Help me to forgive those who come against me and always walk in love so that I can honor You in Jesus’ name. Amen.

07 Jan 2015 04:11 #1136 by DrMike
Press Through

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE:

“Keep on asking and it will be given you; keep on seeking and you will find; keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you.”(Matthew 7:7 AMP)

TODAY’S WORD:

In Mark, chapter five, there was a woman who had been sick for twelve years. The doctors gave her no hope. But, she heard that Jesus was coming through her town. Something deep on the inside said to her, “This is your season. This is your time to get well.” In the natural, when she saw all the people around Him, she thought, “I’ll never get to Him. It’s so crowded and I’m weak. I just don’t think I can do this.” She almost missed her season. But instead of dwelling on those negative thoughts, she started reminding herself, “If I can just get to Jesus, I will be whole.” She made the choice to turn her thoughts in the right direction. She kept pressing her way through the crowd until she got just close enough to Jesus to reach out and touch the edge of His robe. Instantly, she was made whole. This is what Jesus said, “Daughter, your faith has made you well.”

Notice, it was her faith and her persistence that connected her with God’s power, and the same is true for us today. No matter what you are facing, don’t give up! Keep praying! Keep asking! Keep seeking! God is faithful! Stay determined because He will meet your faith with His miraculous power when you continue to press through!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

Heavenly Father, I come to You today with an open and humble heart. I ask You to fill me with Your strength, peace and joy so that I can press through to victory today. Show me the good plan You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Inspiration Creek prayer ministry

08 Jan 2015 04:09 #1137 by DrMike
Recovering What Has Been Lost

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten.” (Joel 2:25, NIV)

You can break free of the hurt, the pain, and the mistakes of the past, and recover the years, the joy and the blessings that have been stolen from you. God wants to restore these things to you — not just the way they were before — but twice as much so that you are far better off than when you began.
No matter where you are today, or what happened to you yesterday, God wants to give you a new future filled with joy, fulfillment and abundance, a forgotten past and a fresh future! No matter where you are today, or what happened to you yesterday, God wants to give you a new start and a future that is better than anything you could ask for or even imagine.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

God, give me the strength to break free from anything in my past that is holding me back. Thank you for being the God of new beginnings. In Jesus’ Name. Amen

09 Jan 2015 04:07 #1138 by DrMike
Favor Is Looking For You

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE:

“Surely, LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.” Psalm 5:12, NIV

TODAY’S WORD:

God wants to bring you to a place of abundance! A land filled with favor, opportunity, good health and great relationships. You may not be there yet, but don’t worry. Your blessing is on the way. David said in Psalm 31, “God has blessings stored up for those that love the Lord.” There are businesses stored up for you that God wants to release. There is promotion stored up that has your name on it. Good health, provision, relationships—because you love the Lord, God is going to bring you into what He has already prepared. When you honor God, when you’re faithful to Him, that’s how you walk in His blessings. You don’t have to look for them; favor is going to find you! Good breaks are going to find you!

Today, be ready to receive what He has for you. Position yourself for blessing by walking in His ways. Meditate on the Word of God, sing songs of praise. Thank Him for what He is doing because favor is looking for you!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

Father, thank You for blessing me. Thank You for Your favor and goodness on my life. Help me to see new ways to be a blessing to others as I daily keep my heart and mind focused on You in Jesus’ name! Amen.

12 Jan 2015 04:21 #1139 by DrMike
It’s No Surprise to God

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE: But thanks be to God, Who in Christ always leads us in triumph… 2 Corinthians 2:14, AMP.

TODAY’S WORD:

In life, we all have to deal with the unexpected. Just because we’re believers, just because we’re good people or doing the right thing doesn’t make us exempt from trouble. The scripture says, “The rain falls on the just and the unjust.” In times when something unexpected happens, or you find yourself facing a crisis, you don’t have to go into “panic mode” or fall apart emotionally. Remember, that crisis is no surprise to God. It may be unexpected to you, but God knows the end from the beginning. He has solutions to problems that you haven’t even had. He has equipped you for every battle, and He goes before you making your crooked places straight.

Today, focus on the fact that He is with you. Remember that He is walking with you and guiding you to a place of peace and victory. No matter what has happened, He will take what the enemy meant for evil and turn it around for your good! He always leads us in victory. So keep moving forward, trusting in the good plan He has for you!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

Heavenly Father, I come to You with an open and humble heart. I thank You for the victory that You have in store for me even when I can’t see it. I choose to trust You and Your goodness knowing that You are faithful in Jesus’ name. Amen.

13 Jan 2015 04:05 #1140 by DrMike
What Are You Considering?

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE:

“And not being weak in faith, he did not consider his own body…he did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God, and being fully convinced that what He had promised He was also able to perform.” Romans 4:19-21 NKJV

TODAY’S WORD:

Abraham had many obstacles coming against the promise of God in his life. God told him that he would be “the father of many nations.” Abraham was over 90 years old before he ever saw that promise begin to come to pass. This scripture tells us that he didn’t consider his body. He didn’t think and meditate on all the reasons he couldn’t be the father of many nations. No, he considered and thought about the strength and ability of God! He thought about God’s faithfulness and gave praise and glory to Him. Abraham exercised faith which enabled God to move on His behalf.

What are you believing God for? Does it seem impossible? Is it taking a long time? Consider your God. Consider His Word. Consider His faithfulness. Just like Abraham, you’ll grow strong as you give glory to God. Your faith will open the door for God to move in every area of your life!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

Father, thank You for Your faithfulness and strength at work in my life today. I choose to consider Your ability over my circumstance. I choose to trust You. I give You praise, honor and glory, now and always in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Time to create page: 0.613 seconds