Delmar answers, “come on in boys, the waters fine!"

09 Jul 2015 04:01 #1261 by DrMike
ASK

Today’s Scripture

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.”(Matthew 7:7, NIV)

A lot of times, it’s easy to think that we’re not supposed to ask for too much, but the Scripture encourages us to go to God with all of our needs. He tells us to ask, and He longs to give you the desires of your heart. In fact, Jesus said, “You have not because you ask not.” When you step out and ask, it pleases Him and shows that your faith and trust are in Him.

Remember, when you pray, make sure there isn’t anything in your heart that would block your faith. Begin your prayers by surrendering every thought and attitude to the Lord. Ask Him to purify your motives and show you if there is any unforgiveness in your life. When you release those things to the Lord, it opens the door for Him to move mightily on your behalf!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, I humbly come to You and surrender all that I am. I ask that You pour out Your favor and blessing on me so that I can be a greater blessing to others and walk in all of Your ways in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Inspiration Creek Prayer Ministry

Can you use some prayer today? It's been a tough week, issues at work or with the family. You may be struggling in your marriage or need words of encouragement and comfort. COFA's Inspiration Creek prayer ministry is ready to pray for any needs you have 24/7.

Pastor Don is head of COFA's prayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact Pastor Don at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to Pastor Don at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer need you can call Pastor Don at 812.883.1724 or Mike 303.456.0555

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jul 2015 04:07 #1262 by DrMike
By His Spirit

Today’s Scripture

“ ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty.”(Zechariah 4:6, NIV)

In this day and age, we are equipped with so many wonderful resources: technology, education, abilities. It’s easy to rely on our own strength in the natural for so many things. We have to remember that this world is only temporary, but the spiritual realm is eternal. We aren’t limited to the earth’s resources; we have unlimited spiritual resources by the Spirit of God. There are things in life that can’t happen by human thinking and reasoning. There are things that won’t be solved by natural power and might. But God is not limited to what we can see. When you open the door of faith in your heart, God will move through you by the power of His Spirit.

By His Spirit, you can overcome temptation. By His Spirit, you can receive healing. By His Spirit, you can fulfill every dream and desire in your heart. No matter what challenges or obstacles you may be facing today, know that you can live in complete victory by His Spirit!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for giving me access to all of Your spiritual blessings by faith today. I choose to rely on You and trust that You are working in my life. I bless You and praise Your name in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Can you use some prayer today? It's been a tough week, issues at work or with the family. You may be struggling in your marriage or need words of encouragement and comfort. COFA's Inspiration Creek prayer ministry is ready to pray for any needs you have 24/7.

Pastor Don is head of COFA's prayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact Pastor Don at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to Pastor Don at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer need you can call Pastor Don at 812.883.1724 or Mike 303.456.0555

13 Jul 2015 03:57 #1263 by DrMike
Whosoever

Today’s Scripture

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16, NIV)

When God sent His Son Jesus to the earth, He opened the door of salvation to whoever would believe. That means anyone can come to Him and become a child of His and have everlasting life! He didn’t just come to save certain kinds of people. He didn’t have a bunch of rules and conditions for salvation.

Before Jesus came, people had to observe many laws in order to be holy enough to go into the temple. They were constantly performing sacrifices to pay for their sins just so they could be around the presence of God. And even then, their sins weren’t washed away; they were only covered up. But when Jesus came, He was the final sacrifice. His blood didn’t just cover up our sins; His blood washes us clean!

Now, instead of just going to the temple to be near God, the Bible says we are the temple, and He chooses to live inside of us. Do you receive Him today? If you’ve never asked Him into your life, there’s no better time than right now.

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for sending Your Son Jesus so that I can be free. Thank You for opening the door to eternal life. I accept the sacrifice Jesus paid. Come into my heart. Be my Lord and Savior in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

14 Jul 2015 03:31 #1264 by DrMike
The Apple of His Eye

Today’s Scripture “Keep me as the apple of your eye...”(Psalm 17:8, NIV)

In this day and age, people are considered to be important for so many different reasons—titles, position, possessions, where you go, what you drive. But God’s value system is very different from the world’s value system. If you’ve ever thought that God has too many other important things on His plate to be concerned with you and your life, know this today—you are God’s number one priority. And there’s nothing you can do to be more important or less important. God values you simply because He made you, and your value will never change. You are significant. Your life is significant. The things that concern you, concern God. He carefully watches over every detail of your life. There is nothing too big or too small for His attention.

Take your concerns and cares to the Father today. He loves to hear you call on Him, and He is waiting to show Himself strong on your behalf. Because you are important to Him, He is ready to bless and empower you to live in victory all the days of your life. You are the apple of His eye!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for loving me today. Thank You for making me the apple of Your eye. I open my heart to You today and cast every care on You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

15 Jul 2015 03:57 #1265 by DrMike
God is at Work

Today’s Scripture “Cease striving and know that I am God...”(Psalm 46:10, NASB)

In the natural, it’s so easy to try to figure everything out on our own and try to see how we can make things happen. We want to “help” God out, so to speak. But so often, the things we want to see changed in our lives are beyond our control anyway. God is saying today, “Stop worrying. Stop stressing out. Give Me your cares and concerns, and I will take care of you.”

Today’s Scripture is a great one to pray every day and meditate on in times of uncertainty. Rest and know that He is God. Know that He has your best interest at heart, and He is working behind the scenes on your behalf today and every day.

A Prayer for Today

“God, today I give You my worries and concerns. I trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. Show me Your love and grace today as put my complete trust in You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

16 Jul 2015 04:14 #1266 by DrMike
Free Indeed

Today’s Scripture

“So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.” (John 8:36, NIV)

Are you living in freedom today? So many people hear that God wants to set them free, but yet, they still walk around feeling defeated and carrying unnecessary burdens. But you don’t have to live that way when you embrace the freedom that Jesus paid for. You are set free from the bondage of sin, fear, lack, sickness, worry and cares.

Think about that for a minute. How would you feel if you never had to worry about money? God wants to set you free. How would you feel if you never had to be concerned about sickness? God wants to set you free. How would you feel if you never had fear? God wants to set you free! God has a plan for you to be “free indeed” in every area of your life. He wants to direct your steps on the path of life and give you pleasures forevermore. Accept His freedom and follow His path for you!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for Your plan to set me free. I release every burden and care to You today because I know You care for me. Help me to understand Your goodness and empower me to walk completely in You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

17 Jul 2015 03:35 #1267 by DrMike
The Lord Is With You

Today’s Scripture“...O favored one [endued with grace]! The Lord is with you!...”(Luke 1:28, AMP)

You are favored today because the Lord is with you! God promises that He is no respecter of persons. If you are a believer in Jesus today, He is with you, and you are endued with His grace. That means you have God’s supernatural empowerment to do whatever you need to do today. You have God’s power at work, you have God’s power at home, you have God’s power in your relationships—you are empowered to accomplish everything you need to today.

Remember, you and God are a majority. Receive His grace and favor by thanking and praising Him. Declare that you are empowered by Him to walk in victory today and every day because He is with you!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for Your grace and favor in my life. Thank You for choosing me and for being faithful. I receive Your promises right now. Give me a revelation of Your power at work in me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

20 Jul 2015 06:39 #1268 by DrMike
He Directs Your Steps

Today’s Scripture

“The mind of man plans his way, but the LORD directs his steps.”(Proverbs 16:9, NASB)

What are you doing to bring your dreams to pass? Are you getting prepared? Do you have clear direction? Are you taking steps of faith? Success is intentional. You may not know what steps to take right now, but God has a good plan for your life. If you’ll do your part to seek Him and begin to make plans to succeed, God will guide you. He will direct your steps. You don’t have to vaguely go through life. God wants to show you His plan. He wants to pour out His blessing on you and see you living a life of victory.

Decide today to make plans to succeed. Write down your goals. Make time to evaluate where you are in life. Evaluate your finances, your career and your relationships. Don’t go another week without having a plan for your future. Evaluate how you’re spending your time and money. If you’ll go beyond dreaming and start making plans to succeed, God promises that He’s going to direct your steps. He will lead you down the path of His favor.

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for ordering my steps. Help me to see clearly the plan You have for me today and every day. I submit every area of my life to You and trust that You are working behind the scenes for my good in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

21 Jul 2015 03:55 #1269 by DrMike
Joy in His Presence

Today’s Scripture

“You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.” (Psalm 16:11, NIV)

Are you experiencing the fullness of His joy? God promises that joy is found in His presence, and if you’ve accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, then His presence is inside of you! Joy manifests when you focus your mind and heart on the Father and begin to praise Him for what He’s done in your life. The Bible says that He inhabits the praises of His people. When you begin to praise and thank Him, you are in His presence. It doesn’t matter where you are physically or what’s going on around you, you can access the joy that’s inside of you at anytime, day or night.

Know this: God wants you to experience His supernatural joy and peace at all times. That’s why He chose to live inside of you and give you an endless supply. Don’t waste another minute feeling overburdened and discouraged. Get in His presence where there is fullness of joy because the joy of the Lord is your strength!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for an endless supply of joy. Today, I choose to cast my cares on You and give You the praise, glory and honor You deserve. Let joy flow through me today so that I can be a witness of Your goodness to those around me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

22 Jul 2015 03:48 #1270 by DrMike
Chosen to Be Holy

Today’s Scripture

“For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.”(Ephesians 1:4, NIV)

Did you know that God had a plan for you before He ever made the earth? He created you to be holy and blameless in His sight. Why? He chose you to be His ambassador, His representative. He created you to reflect His glory, His character, His righteousness, His holiness. Think about that for a moment. Part of your purpose on this earth is to be a representative for the King of kings and the Lord of lords! What a great honor! Knowing that should make you want to walk a little differently. It should make you want to talk differently. It should make you think a little more carefully about where you go and what you choose to do with your time.

Are you representing God’s holiness today? Remember, what God has called you to do, He’s equipped you to do. If there are things in your life that aren’t holy, God wants to empower you to overcome those things. Receive His strength and power today so that you can walk in holiness all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for choosing me today. Search my heart and remove anything that is displeasing in Your sight. I choose to walk in Your holiness today in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds