I'd like to introduce everybody to my new family member...

10 Apr 2011 09:20 #11 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Apr 2011 09:22 #12 by Obam me
Congratulations TPP! It's obvious she has already brought you much joy!

:heart: her name...good choice!

10 Apr 2011 09:42 #13 by LopingAlong
Oh, this is a wonderful picture! And I love the name. Thank you for posting, did you send this to Amy? I just did! Congrats and thank you very much for giving her such a wonderful, perfect home. I hope she's being a very good girl and sleeping through the night for ya. Did you have any troubles with that? Give her a treat from me and let me know when I can come visit or when you want to bring the both of them over for a play date, ok? :)

10 Apr 2011 11:55 #14 by mtnvicky

10 Apr 2011 18:17 #15 by RivendaleFarms
She's beautiful! I'm so glad she found you and vice versa!

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

10 Apr 2011 18:37 #16 by Grady
great looking dog, But will she retreive?

11 Apr 2011 05:52 #17 by TPP

LopingAlong wrote: Oh, this is a wonderful picture! And I love the name. Thank you for posting, did you send this to Amy? I just did! Congrats and thank you very much for giving her such a wonderful, perfect home. I hope she's being a very good girl and sleeping through the night for ya. Did you have any troubles with that? Give her a treat from me and let me know when I can come visit or when you want to bring the both of them over for a play date, ok? :)

After many names, she responded best to Karly, but I keep messing up... BTW, it's Celtic for womanly strength. I've already said that sorry...
Saturday since Wiffie & Krin were both gone, the 2nd time she got up it was 0445, Kimba was howling, and that was upsetting her "sister" Karly, so we had a slumber party on the living room floor, all of us. Kimba slept on the couch, and Karly & I slept on the dog bed, actually pretty comfy.
She's a doll, knows"sit" "shake hands", working on stay, is protective of me, and the family all ready. She barks, but than runs away with approuched by stranger, like Son & His girl (Hee! Hee!), will bark at anybody coming to the door (PERFECT). I got home walked thur the door and said, "Hi, no-name dog!" and she came right to me, and sat in my lap. God SENT for sure.
Thanks to all

11 Apr 2011 06:09 #18 by TPP

Grady wrote: great looking dog, But will she retreive?

For sure if the other puppy has a toy she wants, learned not to try and follow their movements get vertigo.
They just keep going round & round the living room, slowing down when paws hit the wood floor. We've only to put them on 3 time outs, since it sounded like they were getting a bit rough.
She LOVES the back yard, and is getting used to the fact that we go on the side of tree, THAT DAD wants to go on, Not which side Karly wants...
It appears that she doesn't like deer or elk poop, must be an acquired taste.
She takes her naps, next to me. Damn, good thing she has long naps, Dad likes LONG naps, because when they get going it reminds me of 2 Taz
:thumbsup:

11 Apr 2011 06:23 #19 by LopingAlong
Great descriptions! That's how she was here too; racing so fast with the other dogs and then tumbling like dervish devils. She is a sweetie for sure. I'm so glad you two love each other!!!

11 Apr 2011 07:02 #20 by TPP

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds