I'd like to introduce everybody to my new family member...

12 Apr 2011 16:32 - 13 Apr 2011 17:30 #41 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I'd like to introduce everybody to my new family member...

TPP wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Yes, I hug them and tell each and everyone of them I love them everyday...

Sure, you take the time out of your busy self serving day to do that, whatever.

Vice Lord wrote: But they're people, thats a dog- there's a big difference.

REALLY? Tell that to your leftist friends, that think animals are MUCH more important than HUMANS! Hypocrite!

Vice Lord wrote: Not to change the direction of the thread

CALL B*LLSH*T!

Vice Lord wrote: and i'm not acusing you of this TPP, but people do go overboard with thier pets around here.

AGREED!

Vice Lord wrote: I like my dogs a lot and especially like little puppies, but i'm the big dog in this pack, thats my role... I'm the guy that kicks them away when they greet me at the car,

Nice, and just what makes you think I’m not the Alpha Male at my house even the cats know it! But they know because of my love for them, not violence

Vice Lord wrote: and i'm the guy that is constantly tellin them to "go on" when they hover around me-but i'm also the guy they love the most,

OUT OF FEAR Doesn’t count dimwit!

Vice Lord wrote: and the guy they listen to everysingle time.

Like I said OUT OF FEAR.

Vice Lord wrote: These are pack animals from another speciis, not exactly full fledged members of the family.

Then you couldn’t care if they just left or got given to a “GOOD” home, GOOD!

Vice Lord wrote: In my opinion.

Nice tolerant, loving lying liberal, peace, love ,dope for all except those filthy animals.

Vice Lord wrote: Once again you don't understand whats going on around you TPP.

YET AGAIN, you underestimate me I understand everything that is going on around me. May want to look in a mirror next time, you kick a defenseless dog.
AND, yet on another site you admitted you cried when your dog passed, see when you lie ya can't remember when or where you lie. YES, I CRIED like a baby when we HAD to put Mara down due to cancer. See, unlike you, I wouldn’t unplug your plug, because you’re an inconvenience on me. I’ve also put down 4 cats myself and cried each time. Who’s the real MAN? The one that admits he can & will cry or the one that lies, because their just animals.
Isn’t the left always telling us that we come from monkeys, so doesn’t it seem logical that we would love our animals? Do some research animals help to cure sick folks PROVEN.
And rest ensured that next time I'm speaking with Martha (Jeffco Animal Control), I'll let her know about your abuse, and let her read your post…
Pretty sure she has friends in Park.
BTW, Better make sure they’re all caught up on their shots, & licensed.
Don’t F with me about ANIMALS, and you know that from the past also…

O geez..It's not like I run up and kick them in the face, it's more like shooing them away with my foot because there isn't much space between my cars in the garage and I can't get by them.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Apr 2011 16:59 - 13 Apr 2011 17:31 #42 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I'd like to introduce everybody to my new family member...
Deleted

13 Apr 2011 05:51 #43 by TPP
:lol: Careful, you're so full of sh*t your eyes are turning brown... rofllol

Credit where credit is due, Nice come back, we'll see if it works.

Hope they have their shots and are licensed, I understand there could be some big fines from the government that you LOVE so MUCH!

13 Apr 2011 10:25 #44 by UNDER MODERATION

TPP wrote: :lol: Careful, you're so full of sh*t your eyes are turning brown... rofllol

Credit where credit is due, Nice come back, we'll see if it works.

The Rhodisain is a $2500 dog, and the West Highlands Terrier cost 1k...Look at em, they're perfect, champion bloodlines.... And the race at Bonita Springs was an exhibition you got to participate in if you made a $50 donation to a Grey Hound Adoption program. I think there was a Hot Dog and a poodle in the race, but when the mechanical rabbit went by, my dog beat the old worn out, lowest level, up for adoption Greyhounds to the finish line. She's very, very fast. She'll chase down a cyote or a fox within 50 yards..

13 Apr 2011 11:17 #45 by TPP
Ya just can't stop when your a head, o sorry ya always think your a head... Surprised ya can get though a door with an ego/head as big as yours.

BTW, eyes getting browner.

13 Apr 2011 12:23 #46 by UNDER MODERATION

TPP wrote: Ya just can't stop when your a head, o sorry ya always think your a head... Surprised ya can get though a door with an ego/head as big as yours.

BTW, eyes getting browner.

I got the Rhodesian to pay off an $1100 debt, but was told by the South African that owed me the money that she's worth 2500 American, we got the Westy for $750 after jewing the breeder down from $1200, so I met in the middle and said 1k. The Westy is only 12 weeks old, (thats a 27 inch indoor basketball in the photo) and he's already rooted out and dystroyerd to packs of chipmunks that were residing in my rock wall bordering the driveway.

Facts

13 Apr 2011 13:45 #47 by TPP

18 Apr 2011 05:49 #48 by TPP

Vice Lord wrote: Deleted

Knew I should have quoted that comment...

ALERT!!! :Off Topic ALERT!!!

BTW, I don't even talk "Baby-Talk" to babies, I want them to learn, and not to deform that learning... Little learn fast, they are sponges. As you know that's why the leftist will not give up the public school system, get those sponges to soak up that leftist crap! Our future leaders, worked for the pop star, Sorry President oblama.

Just always believed that talking to babies, kids, young'ins, animals (domestic & wild) and liberals as if they were adults. Go ahead and ask folks that know me.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds