I'd like to introduce everybody to my new family member...

12 Apr 2011 12:09 #31 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I'd like to introduce everybody to my new family member...

TPP wrote: Thanks, LH, I'll watch her.

I would except no less from vl, been waiting for it!
Wait I have to cry, and ask "Why is he so mean?" Ok, that's done!

vl, do you ever hold your "family" that way, or can't they get that close because you're head is SO BIG? or do they know it would just be a lie away?
Just asking? are you man enough to answer?

Yes, I hug them and tell each and everyone of them I love them everyday...But they're people, thats a dog- there's a big difference. Not to change the direction of the thread and i'm not acusing you of this TPP, but people do go overboard with thier pets around here. I like my dogs a lot and especially like little puppies, but i'm the big dog in this pack, thats my role...I'm the guy that kicks them away when they greet me at the car, and i'm the guy that is constantly tellin them to "go on" when they hover around me- but i'm also the guy they love the most, and the guy they listen to everysingle time. These are pack animals from another speciis, not exactly full fledged members of the family. In my opinion. Once again you don't understand whats going on around you TPP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Apr 2011 12:50 #32 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I'd like to introduce everybody to my new family member...
For instance: If you let a dog lick you on the face, you're going overboard

12 Apr 2011 12:51 #33 by UNDER MODERATION
Another Example: If you let dogs lie on your bed- there's something wrong with you

12 Apr 2011 13:18 #34 by Photo-fish

Vice Lord wrote: For instance: If you let a dog lick you on the face, you're going overboard

I have gone overboard. :dogdrink:

Vice Lord wrote: Another Example: If you let dogs lie on your bed- there's something wrong with you

There is something wrong with me. :dog:
Actually one of our rescued dogs has an occasional incontinence problem and is NOT allowed on the bed.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

12 Apr 2011 13:27 #35 by jf1acai
If I let dogs lie on my bed, the cat would clean their clock!

:lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

12 Apr 2011 13:46 #36 by TPP

Vice Lord wrote:

TPP wrote: Thanks, LH, I'll watch her.

I would except no less from vl, been waiting for it!
Wait I have to cry, and ask "Why is he so mean?" Ok, that's done!

vl, do you ever hold your "family" that way, or can't they get that close because you're head is SO BIG? or do they know it would just be a lie away?
Just asking? are you man enough to answer?

Yes, I hug them and tell each and everyone of them I love them everyday...But they're people, thats a dog- there's a big difference. Not to change the direction of the thread and i'm not acusing you of this TPP, but people do go overboard with thier pets around here. I like my dogs a lot and especially like little puppies, but i'm the big dog in this pack, thats my role...I'm the guy that kicks them away when they greet me at the car, and i'm the guy that is constantly tellin them to "go on" when they hover around me- but i'm also the guy they love the most, and the guy they listen to everysingle time. These are pack animals from another speciis, not exactly full fledged members of the family. In my opinion. Once again you don't understand whats going on around you TPP.

Yet on another site you admitted you cried when your dog passed, see when you lie ya can't remember when or where you lie.

Really wanted to get this animal abuse down so you couldn't erase it...
Takes a REALLY BIG man to kick a few Chihuahuas around...

12 Apr 2011 13:54 #37 by Photo-fish
One of the best moments of the day when the pups greet me at the car. :sunshine:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

12 Apr 2011 15:02 #38 by TPP

Photo-fish wrote: One of the best moments of the day when the pups greet me at the car. :sunshine:

AGREED!

12 Apr 2011 15:10 #39 by TPP

Vice Lord wrote: Yes, I hug them and tell each and everyone of them I love them everyday...

Sure, you take the time out of your busy self serving day to do that, whatever.

Vice Lord wrote: But they're people, thats a dog- there's a big difference.

REALLY? Tell that to your leftist friends, that think animals are MUCH more important than HUMANS! Hypocrite!

Vice Lord wrote: Not to change the direction of the thread

CALL B*LLSH*T!

Vice Lord wrote: and i'm not acusing you of this TPP, but people do go overboard with thier pets around here.

AGREED!

Vice Lord wrote: I like my dogs a lot and especially like little puppies, but i'm the big dog in this pack, thats my role... I'm the guy that kicks them away when they greet me at the car,

Nice, and just what makes you think I’m not the Alpha Male at my house even the cats know it! But they know because of my love for them, not violence

Vice Lord wrote: and i'm the guy that is constantly tellin them to "go on" when they hover around me-but i'm also the guy they love the most,

OUT OF FEAR Doesn’t count dimwit!

Vice Lord wrote: and the guy they listen to everysingle time.

Like I said OUT OF FEAR.

Vice Lord wrote: These are pack animals from another speciis, not exactly full fledged members of the family.

Then you couldn’t care if they just left or got given to a “GOOD” home, GOOD!

Vice Lord wrote: In my opinion.

Nice tolerant, loving lying liberal, peace, love ,dope for all except those filthy animals.

Vice Lord wrote: Once again you don't understand whats going on around you TPP.

YET AGAIN, you underestimate me I understand everything that is going on around me. May want to look in a mirror next time, you kick a defenseless dog.
AND, yet on another site you admitted you cried when your dog passed, see when you lie ya can't remember when or where you lie. YES, I CRIED like a baby when we HAD to put Mara down due to cancer. See, unlike you, I wouldn’t unplug your plug, because you’re an inconvenience on me. I’ve also put down 4 cats myself and cried each time. Who’s the real MAN? The one that admits he can & will cry or the one that lies, because their just animals.
Isn’t the left always telling us that we come from monkeys, so doesn’t it seem logical that we would love our animals? Do some research animals help to cure sick folks PROVEN.
And rest ensured that next time I'm speaking with Martha (Jeffco Animal Control), I'll let her know about your abuse, and let her read your post…
Pretty sure she has friends in Park.
BTW, Better make sure they’re all caught up on their shots, & licensed.
Don’t F with me about ANIMALS, and you know that from the past also…

12 Apr 2011 16:19 #40 by Obam me
TPP...I completely appreciate your love for your family member!!

I always give my dogs the first, middle and last licks of my ice cream! :Eating:

Went overboard once and let them have too much. They promply projectile-vomited it onto the floorboard of the 4Runner...oops! I think they just had brain freeze!!

...love me love my dogs!! :dog:

Time to create page: 1.281 seconds