Trees

26 Apr 2011 19:09 #1 by CinnamonGirl
Trees was created by CinnamonGirl
I got this in an email from a friend today.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Apr 2011 19:56 #2 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Trees
Wow! Almost makes me want to go hug one or two :wink:

Thanks for posting that, Cinn!

:thumbsup:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

26 Apr 2011 20:00 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Trees
Took me a while a while to get that in jpg form. I love trees.

26 Apr 2011 20:34 #4 by AlpineMike
Replied by AlpineMike on topic Trees
Very Nice!!!! My favorite tree is the Bristlecone Pine. Some specimens of Bristlecone are dated up to 2,000 years old! This is one tree I would literally hug! The tree has been recognized as the oldest living specimen known to man! What an amazing tree. It can survive many elements, yet foolish humans can wipe them off the Earth in no time. :(
I admire this post...Thank You Cinnamon Girl! ;) You share color of bold and beauty!!!

27 Apr 2011 00:13 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Hey Alpine, what does the Bristlecone Pine look like? I really have hugged trees too. They are amazing products of nature. Bark and the strength of the roots. And the shade. Not much longer we get leaves back! In my front room, I love the shadow of the leaves moving on the floor in the afternoon. Sorry, I have a thing for trees. I am glad to find some soul mates in that on here.

And you are right AlpineMike it takes so many years for trees to grow, it is foolish to not be careful with them. I have a clumped Lydon in my front yard. My whole house revolves around that tree. Everyone in the neighborhood talks about it. I lost a tree last year and I cried. i still miss that tree. Okay, done on trees.

27 Apr 2011 06:58 #6 by 2wlady
Replied by 2wlady on topic Trees
I think the Bristlecone pine is #8.

27 Apr 2011 07:31 #7 by strange
Replied by strange on topic Trees
WOW!!
we truly live in an amazing reality & these fantastic pictures certainly help document the incredible diversity in it. :faint: here's hoping that our species gets its act together so we can continue exploring & experiencing it. :crossed: thanx for the share. :thumbsup:

[flash=]Embrace Connectedness Now[/flash]

27 Apr 2011 11:20 #8 by CinnamonGirl
I can't imagine what is living in that last one. Trees are a home for many, many things. We have bee problems in my Lyndon. But I also have birds.

27 Apr 2011 11:36 #9 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Trees
And bats :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

27 Apr 2011 12:42 #10 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Trees

strange wrote: WOW!!
we truly live in an amazing reality & these fantastic pictures certainly help document the incredible diversity in it. :faint: here's hoping that our species gets its act together so we can continue exploring & experiencing it. :crossed: thanx for the share. :thumbsup:

Cool avatar strange! We're glad to have ya here!

Robyn, awesome pics, thank you!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds