Crossroads Pizza

01 May 2011 13:53 #1 by mtnjunkanoo
Crossroads Pizza was created by mtnjunkanoo
We orderd a pizza for lunch today. The supreme. We asked for pineapple instead of mushrooms. What we got was a pizza that was not cooked all the way, with mushrooms, and no pineapple.

We called and complained, but we were not going to drive all the way back there, we are trying to save on our gas. We were very dissapointed in the pizza.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 May 2011 14:50 #2 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Crossroads Pizza
I always thought they were too skimpy with the toppings. If I order 3 toppings, I expect to get a full portion of each. They give you less of each the more that you order but you still pay full price for each topping. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!?!?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

01 May 2011 14:51 #3 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Crossroads Pizza
You should give them a 2nd chance and let them fix their problem.
I don't think folks should be judged necessarily by their mistakes but instead what they are willing to do to fix a problem.
It's a shame that you felt a need to post their mistake but not what they were willing to do to correct it.

01 May 2011 14:55 #4 by kresspin
Replied by kresspin on topic Crossroads Pizza
We buy those Boboli pre-made pizza crusts and make our own pizzas at home and put whatever we want on it. That way, no mistakes and way less costly when we're all trying to save a buck here and there.

The crust is pre-cooked so you just turn your oven up to as high as it will go (550 F on mine) and it only takes about 10 minutes to cook the toppings.

01 May 2011 15:33 #5 by CC
Boboli pizzas are pretty good.

01 May 2011 15:36 #6 by kresspin
Replied by kresspin on topic Crossroads Pizza
It took me a long time to finally try one. The thought of pre-made, pre-cooked pizza dough originally turned me off, but they were much better than I thought they'd be (better than my homemade).

01 May 2011 15:39 #7 by Nic at Night
Replied by Nic at Night on topic Crossroads Pizza
I have them half bake it then add my own toppings, uncut. They charge less and it turns out really good.
550 for 10-12 minutes,

01 May 2011 15:55 #8 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic Crossroads Pizza
Take 2 larger tortilla's (stack em for the base) add some sauce, some smoked salmon, crisp bacon, veggies of your choice (I throw in jalepenos) bake just a little and broil the top for about a minute, not much carbs or calories and makes great snak time.

01 May 2011 17:27 #9 by CC
yum

01 May 2011 17:29 #10 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Crossroads Pizza

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Take 2 larger tortilla's (stack em for the base) add some sauce, some smoked salmon, crisp bacon, veggies of your choice (I throw in jalepenos) bake just a little and broil the top for about a minute, not much carbs or calories and makes great snak time.

And supper's ready when??

I put my homemade pizza on the grill...Mmmm. It's worth the calories once or twice a year!

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds