Crossroads Pizza

01 May 2011 18:16 #11 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Crossroads Pizza

Becky wrote: You should give them a 2nd chance and let them fix their problem.
I don't think folks should be judged necessarily by their mistakes but instead what they are willing to do to fix a problem.
It's a shame that you felt a need to post their mistake but not what they were willing to do to correct it.

:yeahthat: Any encouragement to a community business should be used. One strike and your out? They would most probably go the extra mile to have a happy customer if you gave them the chance. If not, then lower the boom on them.
At present, mtnjunkanoo, you are out of line here.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 May 2011 18:43 #12 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Crossroads Pizza
I haven't had their pizza, but a few weeks ago I had an excellent burger at Crossroads, and the service was great too!

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

01 May 2011 18:46 #13 by navycpo7
Replied by navycpo7 on topic Crossroads Pizza
I have yet to have a problem there. Always good food and good service.

01 May 2011 19:25 #14 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Crossroads Pizza
And when I'm not grilling pizzas I love stopping by for one of theirs!

01 May 2011 22:33 #15 by AlpineMike
Replied by AlpineMike on topic Crossroads Pizza

mtnjunkanoo wrote: We orderd a pizza for lunch today. The supreme. We asked for pineapple instead of mushrooms. What we got was a pizza that was not cooked all the way, with mushrooms, and no pineapple.

We called and complained, but we were not going to drive all the way back there, we are trying to save on our gas. We were very dissapointed in the pizza.

I enjoy Crossroads pizza myself. I have dined there several times and one time I experienced slow service. The food was just fine and no problems. The waitress had explained how they were short-handed. She even bought us a drink without anyone giving comments of the slow service. The staff is very polite and friendly. I'm sure the Crossroads staff would give apology and fix any problems addressed.

Question: What happened when you called with your complaint? Did they offer to fix the problem?

None the less, I would take a little more time and consideration before posting a problem with small business on a public forum.
Although I don't know the financial state of Crossroads, many businesses are struggling right now. I'd give some slack when it comes to this matter and bring comments to the business first. Just saying....

02 May 2011 06:45 #16 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic Crossroads Pizza
If this had been Pizza Hut or any other chain people would be just fine with bashing away, even though it is likely owned by a small business owner that has a franchise license.

I think both poor & good service should be posted about. That is why sites like Yelp & Urban Spoon are so popular.

Frankly, some small business owners up here in the mtns have poor customer service and should be called out on their service. I have had a mixed bag of services at Cross Roads. The quality really depends on who is scheduled in the kitchen.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds