I discovered a new discovery

14 Jun 2010 22:08 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I discovered a new discovery

Wayne Harrison wrote: www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodi...lang=en-US&topnav=bd

Wow, so they do: 12 for $10.89... that's less than $1 a bottle and you don't have to buy 100 bottles or ship them back to Colorado from Las Vegas.

Too funny buying 100 bottles of the stuff in Vegas for a $1 a bottle because you didn't know they sold it here and it's cheaper here.

I'm not bringing them home..It's a 110 degrees by the pool and my kids are with me- we will go through those in a few days..I probably only have 75 left. My favorite is Yokahama Apple Peach

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jun 2010 22:32 #12 by UNDER MODERATION

mountaindollar wrote: They also have it at Costco.

I don't think we are talking about the same product here

14 Jun 2010 22:48 #13 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote: Wow, so they do: 12 for $10.89... that's less than $1 a bottle and you don't have to buy 100 bottles or ship them back to Colorado from Las Vegas.

Too funny buying 100 bottles of the stuff in Vegas for a $1 a bottle because you didn't know they sold it here and it's cheaper here.

I'm not bringing them home..It's a 110 degrees by the pool and my kids are with me- we will go through those in a few days..I probably only have 75 left. My favorite is Yokahama Apple Peach

Correction: Its Fuji Apple Pear- I don't know where I got Yokohama from. I'm drinking one right now

15 Jun 2010 05:36 #14 by Rockdoc
You can also get it over in the Middle East. It's ok, not my choice.

15 Jun 2010 07:00 #15 by Wayne Harrison

Vice Lord wrote: I don't think we are talking about the same product here

Check the Costco link. Fuji Apple Pear is the first one in the picture.

15 Jun 2010 07:12 #16 by netdude
OK Wayne and VL.... calm down... or this will end up in The Ring!
:biggrin:

WE have been buying it for a while... wife loves it...........

15 Jun 2010 09:18 #17 by UNDER MODERATION
I've been playing a lot of golf out here in the 100+ degree heat. It's definately cut a few strokes off my scores and has given me an advantage over my competitors. My wife says the ones out here are different from what you guys are getting back there, better

15 Jun 2010 09:37 #18 by Wayne Harrison
So you've gone from it's not available back here to it's not the same thing back here to somehow the manufacturer is making different ones for Nevada than they are for Colorado?

15 Jun 2010 09:40 #19 by krispy
Replied by krispy on topic I discovered a new discovery
It probably tastes better there because it's hotter - like your first meal after a week of back packing. Best pizza ever!

15 Jun 2010 09:44 #20 by UNDER MODERATION
I bought one for lil precious at the high end gift shop here for $3.49..She was impressed with the quality and natural flavors. Niether of us has seen anything like it before...I went to an Albertsons, a Super Walmart, CVS and a Smiths looking for it. Nobody knew what I was talking about there..Finally we discovered it at Fresh n Easy. Don't tell me they are selling it on every street corner back there...It's just not believable

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds