I discovered a new discovery

26 Jun 2010 12:09 #31 by Sunshine Girl

Wayne Harrison wrote: For VL and any other Sobe lovers, King Soopers has a huge end-of-aisle display (facing the cash registers) at the Aspen Park store. And it's on sale for 88 cents a bottle.

I asked the manager and he said they had heard VL was hyping it here so they expected a big run and put up the display because of it.

At the top of the display is a big sign that says, "You Don't Have To Go To Las Vegas To Find Sobe!"

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: :biggrin: :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jun 2010 14:06 #32 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic I discovered a new discovery

Wayne Harrison wrote: For VL and any other Sobe lovers, King Soopers has a huge end-of-aisle display (facing the cash registers) at the Aspen Park store. And it's on sale for 88 cents a bottle.

I asked the manager and he said they had heard VL was hyping it here so they expected a big run and put up the display because of it.

At the top of the display is a big sign that says, "You Don't Have To Go To Las Vegas To Find Sobe!"

Funny, I bought one, not that good but VL got me to try it.

26 Jun 2010 14:33 #33 by Wayne Harrison
My daughter drinks them and I had one of hers and liked it although I can't take all the sugar.

26 Jun 2010 18:04 #34 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic I discovered a new discovery
The one I tried had zero calories. At least not real sugar. Who knows what!

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds