Another Auction to Benefit IMHS!

22 May 2011 10:04 - 22 May 2011 17:55 #1 by mountaindollar
Thanks to Franz and Sunshine Girl, we have another cord of wood available for auction. Below are the details and again the bidding will start at $25.00

This auction offers…

One full cord of dry blocked wood (not split), you will be required to pick it up from their home in Conifer. We can help load if you need it.

Along with the winning bid we will personally deliver a letter to IMHS letting them know that their friends from 285bound helped raise this money via a website auction.

Auction is open until 5:00pm Monday May 30th.

So bid early and bid often (auction talk) lol

Special big THANK YOU goes out to Franz and Sunshine Girl for making this second auction possible!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob and Kim Conroy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 May 2011 10:04 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Another Auction to Benefit IMHS!
This is really cool. So happy to be able to help the animals!

22 May 2011 11:11 #3 by Wily Fox aka Angela
this speaks volumes about 285bound and its membership. I hope that the board at IMHS will reconsider its policy of zero interaction with this site. We all want what is best for the animals.

23 May 2011 10:40 #4 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Another Auction to Benefit IMHS!
30 Bucks!
And I will donate the wood to a needy family.

23 May 2011 13:14 #5 by Dilbert
It's sure nice what you folks and pinecam do for the animals up here http://www.pinecam.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... 75#1255475

Keep up the good work everyone. It makes me proud to be a part of this community.

27 May 2011 18:06 #6 by mountaindollar
Just a reminder that this auction is open until Monday at 5:00pm so if you need wood this is a great way to help out a good cause at the same time.

Thanks for bidding.

28 May 2011 10:18 #7 by Sunshine Girl
Thanks for the bidding guys! Anyone else need wood? It's for a great cause. :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

28 May 2011 11:18 #8 by Blazer Bob
90$, but I will burn every stick.

28 May 2011 15:30 #9 by Sunshine Girl
:biggrin: Thank you NC!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

28 May 2011 17:20 #10 by Blazer Bob

Sunshine Girl wrote: :biggrin: Thank you NC!

No thanks necessary, it is a steal. Paca was lucky I did not see the other one until it closed. Like beans and bullets you can never have enough wood. I thought I had plenty last fall but just to be sure I bought 2 cords of oak as a back up.

I still ran out, and it was so early in the season that it really pi**ed me off. I just had to out take it out on something.

https://picasaweb.google.com/neptunechimney/FpDoOver?authkey=Gv1sRgCPO6ptPR_tmadA#5611909131755309858
\
Hell, apparently I have lost the ability to embed.

https://picasaweb.google.com/neptunechi ... 1755309858

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds