Another Auction to Benefit IMHS!

28 May 2011 19:36 #11 by jf1acai

Hell, apparently I have lost the ability to embed.

I wouldn't touch that with a 100' pole! :biggrin:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 May 2011 22:05 #12 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 May 2011 22:34 #13 by otisptoadwater
It's a worthy cause and I'll support it.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

29 May 2011 09:39 #14 by mountaindollar
Wow, thanks for the bids our Internet has been down and it is great to see you guys are keeping this one going.

29 May 2011 17:30 #15 by Blazer Bob
Touch me, rub me, make me feel good.

Sorta off topic from fire wood but after several hours of turning concrete into sand in order to have a place to burn wood this fall, it occurs to me a massage for IMHS would certainly catch a bid from me.

Anyone?

29 May 2011 18:28 #16 by Sunshine Girl
I'm in! I don't know exactly what I'm in for, but it sounds good to me.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

29 May 2011 21:33 #17 by ScienceChic

neptunechimney wrote: Touch me, rub me, make me feel good.

Sorta off topic from fire wood but after several hours of turning concrete into sand in order to have a place to burn wood this fall, it occurs to me a massage for IMHS would certainly catch a bid from me.

Anyone?

We'll see what we can do! Still searching to find a replacement for Bailey Massage & Fitness, and I'd guess that a new business partner would jump at the opportunity to help their community and get noticed/used by our members. :thumbsup: Any suggestions on places to ask?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

30 May 2011 17:15 #18 by mountaindollar
Congrats to neptunechimney who was the winning bidder on this cord of wood to benefit IMHS with a bid of $90.00.

Thanks everyone for bidding the money will go to a great cause.

30 May 2011 20:21 #19 by Sunshine Girl
Congrats NC!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

31 May 2011 20:10 #20 by jayswf
I would LOVE to jump in on this opportunity to help IMHS!!!! My name is Jayne Fair and I am donating a 1 hour massage to this auction.
My office is currently located in Conifer @ Braun Chiropractic.... I can be reached @ 720-560-5644 or 303-838-0990!!!
Happy Bidding!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds