Backwoods Medicine

22 May 2011 20:59 #1 by otisptoadwater
A man from West Virginia has ten children and doesn't want anymore. So he decides to go see his doctor. He says "Doc I have ten kids and I don't want anymore, what can you do about it?" The doctor, knowing that this fellow has very little money, says "go home get an empty beer can and a cherry bomb, light the cherry bomb put it in the can hold it to your ear and count to ten".

Well the man isn't sure about this so he goes to get a second opinion from a doctor in North Carolina. He goes into the doctor’s office and tells the doctor "Doc I have ten kids and I don't want anymore what can you do about it?" Well the doctor tells him just hop up on the table and snip snip and we are through, except for the matter of my fee. “The man says "Whoa doc my doctor in West Virginia told me.... "Wait you are from West Virginia? Here's what you do, get an empty beer can and a cherry bomb, light the cherry bomb drop it in the can hold it to your ear and count to ten."

So upon hearing this the man leaves and goes home. He gets an empty beer can and a cherry bomb. He lights the fuse of the cherry bomb and puts it in the beer can, puts the can to his ear and counts on one hand 1,2,3,4,5, then he puts the can between his legs and counts on the other hand 6,7,8,9, Boooom! No more kids!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 May 2011 21:16 #2 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Backwoods Medicine
rofllol

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds