2011 2nd Annual 285bound Family Picnic/ 8/20/11/ Saturday

16 Aug 2011 10:39 #111 by CC
Who is a master horse-shoe player out there? Thinking about a tourney of sorts to crown the top player.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Aug 2011 10:50 #112 by ComputerBreath
Bringing Frog-Eye Salad (pasta/fruit mix).

16 Aug 2011 11:09 #113 by CC

17 Aug 2011 07:36 #114 by CC
Hey everyone.....Please do not forget to bring a donation of some sort for IMHS. They work really hard for our 4 legged friends and we need to support them as much as possible.
Also....if you have something laying around the house that you think our troops would enjoy or need, please feel free to bring something from them also. Our local VFW will be accepting donations on behalf of our local TSAC group.
Our men and women are making huge sacrifices on our behalf. Let's do what we can top also support them as well.

17 Aug 2011 07:45 #115 by TPP

Becky wrote: Who is a master horse-shoe player out there? Thinking about a tourney of sorts to crown the top player.

Sign me up I've been known to throw a shoe or two, not to bad but it's been a couple of years...

17 Aug 2011 07:47 #116 by Grady
I am sorry I won't be able to make it. I have a previous engagement over on the Colorado river with some trout and rapids.

17 Aug 2011 10:23 #117 by CC
The address is 2252 Vigilante Ave. Bailey CO. 80421.

From US Hwy 285, turn left or right onto Park Cty 43 A (by the Loaf and Jug) and drive about 4 miles to the entrance of the Deer Creek Valley Ranchos. There is a big pond just across from the Ranchos entrance. The street name is Hangman.
Turn right on Hangman and drive 1/2 mile to your first right which is Vigilante. Turn right and drive exactly 1 mile.
our driveway is the first one on the right after the pavement ends. If you get lost.....call us and we will get you here one way or another. 303-816-0828

17 Aug 2011 11:46 #118 by Wayne Harrison

Becky wrote: Who is a master horse-shoe player out there? Thinking about a tourney of sorts to crown the top player.

Since many on here enjoy political discourse, we should have a debate, too.

Who is a master 'bater out there? :biggrin:

17 Aug 2011 15:03 #119 by CC
I was on the debate team in high school....(I know...Becky?) hahaha
I am to slow and old to try it anymore but sounds like a fun spectator sport.

18 Aug 2011 15:06 #120 by MsMAM
I am bringing cheesy potatoes!

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds