2011 2nd Annual 285bound Family Picnic/ 8/20/11/ Saturday

07 Aug 2011 22:35 #91 by archer
Am I the only one who doesn't know where Becky's place is? Becky could you PM me directions????/

Did you all notice that the other site is now having a very special dinner that same night?

http://www.pinecam.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=136017

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Aug 2011 08:35 #92 by netdude
What time might this party be getting started? I have poker that evening but would like to be able to come by!

08 Aug 2011 09:23 #93 by ScienceChic
archer, here's is Becky's address (posted from the picnic head count thread)

Becky wrote: Yard is done. Pond is clean. Just waiting for all of our 285bound friends.
Can't wait till the 20th.

The address is 2252 Vigilante Ave.
Bailey, CO.
Bring your bestest side dish.

It's very easy - 285 to 43. Go just over 3 miles then turn right onto Hangmans Rd, then first right onto Vigilante and go a bit over a mile and you're there!

netdude - we're starting at noon!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Aug 2011 09:35 #94 by TPP

archer wrote: Am I the only one who doesn't know where Becky's place is? Becky could you PM me directions????/

Did you all notice that the other site is now having a very special dinner that same night?

Because they couldn't come up with anything original, S.O.S.!!!!

08 Aug 2011 09:36 #95 by TPP
Becky, can Karly play in your pond? She loves her kiddie pool!

09 Aug 2011 11:44 #96 by netdude
We just might be able to attend then! Thanks SC (and Becky too)!!

09 Aug 2011 18:42 #97 by CC
From US Hwy 285 from Conifer (Left on 43 if you are coming from Bailey) (Loaf and Jug is on the corner)
Turn right onto CR-43. (3.5 or so miles)
Turn right onto Hangmans Rd/Hangman Rd. (.5 miles)
Turn on first right onto Vigilante Ave.
2252 VIGILANTE AVE is on the right. (1 mile)

09 Aug 2011 19:02 #98 by The Viking

archer wrote: Am I the only one who doesn't know where Becky's place is? Becky could you PM me directions????/

rofllol :rofl They have 3 yes's which I am sure are the Mods putting it on and 10 no's. And 2 that won't go if it's not the right restaurant. LMAO!!

09 Aug 2011 19:05 #99 by The Viking
Well, just like one of your other parties when I hd to leave, this falls on my friends birthday party. One of my best friends and two of his kids are celebrating their birthdays the same day from 1-5. I can't miss it. How long with this be going?

09 Aug 2011 19:48 #100 by Wayne Harrison
Till we max out your credit card on the computer... everybody gets to order one thing.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds