Please let it rain

25 Jun 2011 18:07 #1 by mountaindollar
I need this pollen to be gone!!!!!

I am such a grump feel held hostage in the house as I am tired of they eyes weeping and swelling so it looks like I got punched (told hubby to behave himself as how would he explain it lol )

Wanted to go to the picnic but looked like a freak from the swelling stayed home.

Not much pollen left in Evergreen but here it just bites not complaining about the rain last week but wish it was this week.

If anyone has a miracle cure for this would love to hear it. I have tried all the 24 hour things and went back to the 4 hour kind because they are better for me.

As a kid I got allergy shots for 5 years won't got down that road again noticed no difference.

Really except the pine pollen I am pretty good at handling most stuff, it is just the eye swelling that I can't take messes up your whole day.

Ok, done being baby.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jun 2011 18:20 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Please let it rain
LOL, I have not been feeling well lately either. Last 3 nights I just ache. It has to be allergies. I do not tolerate medication at all.

25 Jun 2011 18:25 #3 by mountaindollar
Replied by mountaindollar on topic Please let it rain
Feel your pain and if it did not look like I got punched in the eye(s) well I can cope.

I feel like some freak you should see me during the week, I wake up extra early so I can put ice on my eyes to bring the swelling down. Such a pain.

25 Jun 2011 18:26 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Man, that is bad. You poor thing.

25 Jun 2011 18:29 #5 by mountaindollar
I will live I just need to remember do not touch my eyes until the pollen is gone.

Well, also have to hide inside like a hermit but hey the house is clean.

25 Jun 2011 18:31 #6 by CinnamonGirl
That sucks. I think Monday there is a chance.

25 Jun 2011 18:41 #7 by mountaindollar
I am all for cloud seeding at this point.

Always hang on to the hope of some natual thing.

Funny when we move up here 19 years ago we always had afternoon showers which made me mad as I could not ride my horse. I wasn't until I would say 2 years after Hi Meadow fire that I really noticed pine pollen being an issue.

Up for any fishing maybe at Jefferson next weekend? We are not going to battle the campers just go for the day. We might try fly fishing a a private pond, 5 pound trout there, I broke my pole last year.

25 Jun 2011 18:44 #8 by CinnamonGirl
I sure wish I could. A private pond!!!! Those are the best. Man, you are tempting me with that!

25 Jun 2011 18:53 #9 by mountaindollar
My nephew was here from Pittsburg last year and I guess when he got back we were the talk of the town.

People could not believe that trout were that big.

Here is the kicker, I cooked the one he caught in the dishwasher. Since is was so big I use the high temperature setting so I made sure it poached all the way. I had never cooked a fish that large in the dishwasher before.

Butter, lemon, onion and a few other items and yummy. When the nephew told that story most did not believe it.

25 Jun 2011 18:55 #10 by CinnamonGirl
I read you can cook a fish in the dishwasher. I did not believe it. LOL

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds