Please let it rain

26 Jun 2011 19:44 #41 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Please let it rain
So... maybe this will help keep this thread on track...

[youtube:hjjpoebx]
[/youtube:hjjpoebx]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jun 2011 19:59 #42 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Please let it rain

jf1acai wrote:

I have hooked a worm or two and I was not fishing at the time.

:lol:

Here is your CG quote of the week. "Women can fake an orgasm but men can fake a whole relationship." LOL

Okay now back to rain. tongue: :file:

26 Jun 2011 20:00 #43 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Please let it rain
Keeping a thread 'on track' here is like herding cats....

Ain't it wonderful?

:biggrin:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

26 Jun 2011 20:03 #44 by CinnamonGirl
Hey, I have alot of material we can take it to the ring. LOL J/K

26 Jun 2011 20:14 #45 by jf1acai
:lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

26 Jun 2011 20:22 #46 by otisptoadwater

CinnamonGirl wrote: Hey, I have alot of material we can take it to the ring. LOL J/K

I am still adjusting to the idea that I can post whatever I want as long as I post it in the correct place and moderators who are reasonable about moving stuff posted in the wrong place!

I would be remiss if i didn't let you know that I have an extensive background in food service, the US Navy, construction, and Information Technology and Aerospace - my vocabulary reflects it too, some times in a less than socially acceptable manner. Never mind that I am a cranky old man!

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

26 Jun 2011 20:26 #47 by jf1acai

I would be remiss if i didn't let you know that I have an extensive background in food service, the US Navy, construction, and Information Technology and Aerospace - my vocabulary reflects it too, some times in a less than socially acceptable manner. Never mind that I am a cranky old man!

You fit in very well here! :biggrin:

26 Jun 2011 21:06 #48 by CinnamonGirl

I am still adjusting to the idea that I can post whatever I want as long as I post it in the correct place and moderators who are reasonable about moving stuff posted in the wrong place!

Well, get used to it. LOL It actually is pretty easy to do.

Uh, if you watch football or hockey with me, I have been told I have the mouth of a truck driver. Otis, I would love to hear about your background. Sounds very interesting.

26 Jun 2011 21:35 #49 by otisptoadwater

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Well, get used to it. LOL It actually is pretty easy to do.

Uh, if you watch football or hockey with me, I have been told I have the mouth of a truck driver. Otis, I would love to hear about your background. Sounds very interesting.

I'm far less important that a lot of people and I know it. The most important people I know and work with on a regular basis are the military customers I work for every day.

You probably know I have a dog that is mostly Black Lab and part Rottweiler, I call the breed a Labweiler or a Rottrevier. I named him the Wundermutt and he lives up to the name on a regular basis. The Wundermutt is very sensitive to my moods and when I'm yelling he takes it personally and thinks I'm yelling at him. He'll vanish into the woods for the duration of almost every Rockies, Avalanche, and Broncos game I watch! I encourage my neighbors with small children to stay away during these games so the little guys are not exposed to my blue streak.

What any of the above has to do with cooking fish in a dishwasher or rain? I have to admit I don't know (those are the hardest three words for a man to say out loud)!

26 Jun 2011 21:46 #50 by CinnamonGirl
Uh, I do the same during games. My neighbors know all about my sports screams.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds