Semi Flips On I-70 At Runaway Truck Ramp

04 Jul 2011 13:34 #1 by CinnamonGirl
Semi Flips On I-70 At Runaway Truck Ramp was created by CinnamonGirl
JEFFERSON COUNTY, Colo. -- A semitruck flipped on Interstate 70 on Monday afternoon and landed in the runaway truck ramp.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/28 ... 0107042011

Hundred bucks says he is from out of state and does not know how to drive the mountains.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=12251 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=48&t=12251<!-- l -->

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jul 2011 14:28 #2 by Lonewolf Field Services HVAC
Guess he doesn't know what runaway truck ramps are for....how did he get his CDL?

04 Jul 2011 14:34 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Semi Flips On I-70 At Runaway Truck Ramp
There are reports that there are skid marks from the fast lane. That tells you something right there. I know that there are mandatory videos at the scales and many, many warnings. That hill is a bad one. Even non truck drivers know that.

04 Jul 2011 15:11 #4 by jf1acai

Laura Paulson
This accident happened right in front of me today. My pics are posted on the 9news site. It was a 1 vehicle accident. He was in the left lane going pretty fast and lost control of the semi, which tipped over as he went around a curve. It slid across all 3 lanes and into the side rail. All 3 people were in the semi, and it seemed like 2 were possibly riding in the back as opposed to all 3 in the cab.

Source

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds