Hit and Run on 285 in Bailey?

19 Jul 2011 13:03 #11 by Wily Fox aka Angela

Becky wrote: I thought this response from a big shot over there was real neighborly.

Get your drawers out of a wade and PM me if you need the descriptions and quit [complaining] about the rules.
They are there for good reason. Have always been there, that rule is not new.

Wonder how long it will take to get a new registered user on 285bound?

while the response was snippy and uncalled for; this particular moderator has a few things going on in her life, including one of her dogs just being diagnosed with terminal cancer, so I give her a pass on this one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jul 2011 13:11 #12 by Pony Soldier
We all have things going on in our lives. I'm only rude because I want to be.

19 Jul 2011 13:16 #13 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Hit and Run on 285 in Bailey?

Stymie wrote: What I saw back on the other site was that it was relatively minor and not being pursued. To slightly change the topic there is a rather humorous poll on changing the TOS. My God people over there are absolutely paranoid! I guess that if you post the color or type of vehicle there will be a witch hunt for anyone in a similar vehicle. Basically if someone in a blue Dodge Ram (not me) was involved in a hit and run I will be chased down and beat up by a vigilante mob if I someone in pinecam land sees me at a gas station in my blue Dodge Ram.

Policy on personal info is warranted. We just watch and decided per case. You do not want to find out about your loved one on a website and we have no way of finding out what info is true or not. This is why you do need to be careful. However, rumor on a vehicle color is different from it being known that there is a red car and people are looking for it.......

In my view, that is what a community website is all about. 9news is not going to pick up the story and look for a hit and run. But just like a radio station, scanners and readers have up to date, important info. You the members are the ones letting each other know what is going on. That is the internet and social media. The news is dead because there was way more news on natural disasters on FB and twitter than the news stations. Internet members are much faster.

We do have to be careful but we take our role seriously and try and do it in the best way possible without interference unless it is a safety issue.

19 Jul 2011 13:32 #14 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Hit and Run on 285 in Bailey?

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: while the response was snippy and uncalled for; this particular moderator has a few things going on in her life, including one of her dogs just being diagnosed with terminal cancer, so I give her a pass on this one.

:Off Topic Fox this is the problem with pc, the mods, ALLOW their personal feelings, & things in their life to INTERFER with they're moderation. They will mod NOT by TOS but by their emotions.

Sorry, about this person's dog, been there.

CONTINUE!

19 Jul 2011 14:39 #15 by Dadirtykid
Wonder how long it will take to get a new registered user on 285bound?[/quote]

It took less than 24 hours. I've had it with those people over there. This will be my new site from now on.

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote:
"while the response was snippy and uncalled for; this particular moderator has a few things going on in her life, including one of her dogs just being diagnosed with terminal cancer, so I give her a pass on this one."

As far as I know this person is NOT a moderator on PC.

Napalm sticks to kids.
Sometimes I would love to take a big stick and knock the stupid out of people.

19 Jul 2011 14:45 #16 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Hit and Run on 285 in Bailey?

Dadirtykid wrote: Wonder how long it will take to get a new registered user on 285bound?

It took less than 24 hours. I've had it with those people over there. This will be my new site from now on.

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote:
"while the response was snippy and uncalled for; this particular moderator has a few things going on in her life, including one of her dogs just being diagnosed with terminal cancer, so I give her a pass on this one."

As far as I know this person is NOT a moderator on PC.

Welcome and have some fun! I hope the person the best.

19 Jul 2011 14:47 #17 by Wily Fox aka Angela
well, actions speak louder than words... welcome!

19 Jul 2011 14:49 #18 by Dadirtykid
Thank you, I plan to.

Napalm sticks to kids.
Sometimes I would love to take a big stick and knock the stupid out of people.

19 Jul 2011 15:20 #19 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Hit and Run on 285 in Bailey?
Welcome aboard Dadirtykid. Sad that my post was soooo true.
Angela.....we all have things going on in our lives. It does not give us the right to be that hateful to a neighbor.....including me.

19 Jul 2011 16:43 #20 by mummydog
The individual that was hit posted on pinecam. Has lacerations, nasty bruises, and several cracked ribs. State Patrol and other LE agencies were notified and on scene. The individual will recover -- very glad this was not worse -- and has a work crew that can continue his business while he heals. And his truck is in the shop to boot.

Our thoughts go out to the injured party, and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds