Hit and Run on 285 in Bailey?

19 Jul 2011 17:18 #21 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Hit and Run on 285 in Bailey?

mummydog wrote: The individual that was hit posted on pinecam. Has lacerations, nasty bruises, and several cracked ribs. State Patrol and other LE agencies were notified and on scene. The individual will recover -- very glad this was not worse -- and has a work crew that can continue his business while he heals. And his truck is in the shop to boot.

Our thoughts go out to the injured party, and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Amen to that. Is there anything we can do to help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jul 2011 08:25 #22 by mummydog
That is all I know, Becky. If he posts more I will share that info. I imagine he is trying to rest a bit...rib injuries really hurt!

20 Jul 2011 08:28 #23 by Wily Fox aka Angela
Holy Moly! that is more than just a mirror "brush by". Any news on locating the driver?

**************************************************************************************
:Off Topic

Get your drawers out of a wade and PM me if you need the descriptions and quit [complaining] about the rules.
They are there for good reason. Have always been there, that rule is not new.

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: while the response was snippy and uncalled for; this particular moderator has a few things going on in her life, including one of her dogs just being diagnosed with terminal cancer, so I give her a pass on this one.

:coffee-News:
I have been told that my previous post was incorrect. The person that responded to the poster on Pinecam (quoted by Becky) is not a moderator. I assumed by the comment stating the rules and telling the poster to PM them for the details could only be made by a moderator, but I am told that I am wrong.

and now, as TPP would say, CONTINUE

20 Jul 2011 11:04 #24 by Dadirtykid
I was told by this poster that she had the original post copied to a word document. As I said before, she is not a moderator. Just someone who has nothing better to do than copy and paste every post and try to run the world as she sees fit. She's probably to nasty too be allowed to moderate over there. If that's possible. I'm glad the victum is ok and I hope they find the criminal. Thanks for all the welcomes.

Napalm sticks to kids.
Sometimes I would love to take a big stick and knock the stupid out of people.

20 Jul 2011 11:28 #25 by The 500 Foundation
at least you are not gratuitously judgemental dadirtykid

welcome,

20 Jul 2011 11:54 #26 by Mtn Gramma

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: I have been told that my previous post was incorrect. The person that responded to the poster on Pinecam (quoted by Becky) is not a moderator. I assumed by the comment stating the rules and telling the poster to PM them for the details could only be made by a moderator, but I am told that I am wrong.

and now, as TPP would say, CONTINUE

Interesting. She used to be one (thought she still was, though I haven't seen her mod nick post recently) and is one of the primary reasons I no longer post there. I have copies of her posts (along with those of a former PC mod who posts here) in the "back rooms" urging my slapdown.

20 Jul 2011 12:23 #27 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Hit and Run on 285 in Bailey?
"back rooms", are funny as Hell, over there....

20 Jul 2011 12:27 #28 by Martin Ent Inc
They have rooms?

20 Jul 2011 15:42 #29 by Mtn Gramma

Martin Ent Inc wrote: They have rooms?

Yep - that's where they congregate to plot how to keep their awesome power and control. This was posted by the individual that was injured (note the mod-censored description):

I'm just anxious to get back already and cut some trees! oh and the (disabled work truck) is at the doctors now getting better as well!

Poor guy can't even describe his own vehicle. rofllol

Maybe my post should be moved to the "Why PC is moderated by @#)(*&%^&".

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds