Steakhouse - Dead Meat - Why ??

19 Jul 2011 18:29 #11 by Martin Ent Inc
Up the mtn kinda sucked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jul 2011 20:36 #12 by Hoot Owl
Deltamrey has hated Conifer/Bailey ever since she lost her queendom. She wont move to Evergreen, maybe Alma/Fairplay

19 Jul 2011 20:53 #13 by Martin Ent Inc
You have to qualify to move to Alma.

19 Jul 2011 21:00 #14 by Hoot Owl

Martin Ent Inc wrote: You have to qualify to move to Alma.

Further awayfrom civilization, no offense to Fairplay/Alma maybe Guffey

19 Jul 2011 21:02 #15 by The Viking

Hoot Owl wrote: Deltamrey has hated Conifer/Bailey ever since she lost her queendom. She wont move to Evergreen, maybe Alma/Fairplay

It's a she? And how did she lose her queendom?

Objection yout honor! That would be purely heresay and speculation!

Overruled! This is not Pinecam! Carry on Hoot Owl.

19 Jul 2011 21:07 #16 by Hoot Owl

The Viking wrote:

Hoot Owl wrote: Deltamrey has hated Conifer/Bailey ever since she lost her queendom. She wont move to Evergreen, maybe Alma/Fairplay

Sometimes Viking you just have to pay attention, but I could be incorrect, as to who this is. But I found a crown, someone must have lost it. Mum, is that you?

19 Jul 2011 21:25 #17 by otisptoadwater

deltamrey wrote: OK - all BS aside and trivial Mickey Mouse from the local dumb- dumbs (stupid pick idiots):
This area is in a depression - because the folks here resist economic change and reality - it is not business friendly - it is full of backwoods losers - that vote...........too bad - change is hard.

Flush this 60's mentality or go on food stamps (MY $$$$). The Rec district vote tells us a lot about the backwards crap that RETARDS economic viability here - I care less - I got mine- ----indeed move to Evergreen. More to follow......a CAL commune is where a large portion of this dysfunctional populace belong - IS70 is a good bet for the losers - move it out !!!!!!! Do It ----but stay away from the voting booths

when the PAIN get high enough - or until we the winners stop picking up the tab - it will not change.

A taste of reality....snort, snort.

Perhaps I failed to read the OP for content but what does this have to do with a Steakhouse?

I'll confess I have not visited most of the restaurants up here because I'm out of town often and when I'm home I cook for myself, no harm or offense intended to any local business owners. Any business owner that lacks the common sense to survey the economy of the area they want to open a business in is destined to fail. How is that the fault of the population living in the area? Are we supposed to visit a restaurant that has high prices three times a week and skip out on our mortgages and other bills?! I don't think so!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

19 Jul 2011 21:40 #18 by Local_Historian
Del- Crappy steakhouse closes because they overcharge and their food is not worth the price. Has nothing to do with a rec district or your drunken/drugged/psychotic break ramblings.

Move back to California already. You clearly miss it so much, go on back. We'll come help you pack. Hell, we might even be able to come up with a fund to hire you movers. Don't go away mad, honey, just go away.

Hoot - maybe we should take Del to Burger King to get a new crown.

19 Jul 2011 22:20 #19 by Blazer Bob

Hoot Owl wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Sometimes Viking you just have to pay attention, but I could be incorrect, as to who this is. But I found a crown, someone must have lost it. Mum, is that you?

The silent service is stag.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=...it=commander#p111474 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10569&p=111474&hilit=commander#p111474<!-- l -->

19 Jul 2011 22:36 #20 by Mtn Gramma

deltamrey wrote: ....snort, snort.

Yep -- definitely snorting something.... .

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds