Steakhouse - Dead Meat - Why ??

19 Jul 2011 00:07 #1 by deltamrey
OK - all BS aside and trivial Mickey Mouse from the local dumb- dumbs (stupid pick idiots):
This area is in a depression - because the folks here resist economic change and reality - it is not business friendly - it is full of backwoods losers - that vote...........too bad - change is hard.

Flush this 60's mentality or go on food stamps (MY $$$$). The Rec district vote tells us a lot about the backwards crap that RETARDS economic viability here - I care less - I got mine- ----indeed move to Evergreen. More to follow......a CAL commune is where a large portion of this dysfunctional populace belong - IS70 is a good bet for the losers - move it out !!!!!!! Do It ----but stay away from the voting booths
when the PAIN get high enough - or until we the winners stop picking up the tab - it will not change.

A taste of reality....snort, snort.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jul 2011 00:34 #2 by The Viking

deltamrey wrote: OK - all BS aside and trivial Mickey Mouse from the local dumb- dumbs (stupid pick idiots):
This area is in a depression - because the folks here resist economic change and reality - it is not business friendly - it is full of backwoods losers - that vote...........too bad - change is hard.

Flush this 60's mentality or go on food stamps (MY $$$$). The Rec district vote tells us a lot about the backwards crap that RETARDS economic viability here - I care less - I got mine- ----indeed move to Evergreen. More to follow......a CAL commune is where a large portion of this dysfunctional populace belong - IS70 is a good bet for the losers - move it out !!!!!!! Do It ----but stay away from the voting booths

when the PAIN get high enough - or until we the winners stop picking up the tab - it will not change.

A taste of reality....snort, snort.

What the????

19 Jul 2011 06:06 #3 by HEARTLESS
Viking, he doesn't get that Colorado is the only place to turn down the Olympics, for growth reasons, and if we wanted a suburb we'd move to town.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

19 Jul 2011 06:23 #4 by cydl
My, my. Someone forgot to take their exclusive, designer happy pill today, didn't they? rofllol

19 Jul 2011 06:41 #5 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Steakhouse - Dead Meat - Why ??
So, what your problem, deltamrey?
BMW brake down?

19 Jul 2011 07:11 #6 by Nobody that matters
Looks like an 'enhanced' post to me. Either alcohol or smoking, but definitely an incomprehensible rant from an altered state.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

19 Jul 2011 10:23 #7 by The Viking

Nobody that matters wrote: Looks like an 'enhanced' post to me. Either alcohol or smoking, but definitely an incomprehensible rant from an altered state.

That's what I thought too. He is going to wake up this morning and say, 'who the hell typed that'?

19 Jul 2011 10:25 #8 by chickaree
Let's hope so.

19 Jul 2011 12:33 #9 by BearMtnHIB
Yes it does seem like we had an inebriated poster right around midnight last night.
Or maybe he was hitting the pipe!

After disecting his post I assume he is talking about the "up the mountain" place going belly up. There's probably lots of reasons why- and yes the economy is not in condition to support another high end place, maybe the owners could have guessed that because the business just before it in the same building also went belly up a year earlier.

I spent about 90 bucks for a steak and a fish- two entrees and appetizer- I had one beer and my guest had water.Nothing fancy- but even then I'm not going to do that every week. I don't think you can blame the fact that the area is "full of backwoods losers" for this business's mis-calculations.

Hey deltamrey - just because we didn't want a rec center and the taxes associated with it was not the cause of the steak house going belly up either. If anything, no rec center means a backwoods loser like myself can afford a steak dinner every now and then.

19 Jul 2011 12:46 #10 by Nobody that matters

deltamrey wrote: I got mine- ----indeed move to Evergreen. More to follow......

<sarcasm>Oh yippee!!!! We need more progressives in Evergreen!!!!!!! We don't have nearly enough urban-draggers moving in yet.</sarcasm>

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds