A bear was here.

21 Jul 2011 17:26 #11 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic A bear was here.

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: when I first started to read your post, I thought it said, it was about 15-20 feet tall!! HAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAA

and I love that you love the critters

No VL is the only one who has met a 20 foot tall bear! And shaved it's head!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jul 2011 18:04 #12 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic A bear was here.
That would have been John Candy, Great Outdoors (VL looks just like him) and the bear had a sahved butt first then the head.

21 Jul 2011 18:24 #13 by The Viking

Martin Ent Inc wrote: That would have been John Candy, Great Outdoors (VL looks just like him) and the bear had a sahved butt first then the head.

LMAO!! Love that movie and that scene where he shoots him with the lamp! I KNEW that is what VL looked like!

But he did have a bald head too.

[youtube:1rfmr0s4]
[/youtube:1rfmr0s4]

21 Jul 2011 19:05 #14 by Wily Fox aka Angela
that was a great movie. I loved John Candy

21 Jul 2011 22:20 #15 by Wily Fox aka Angela
mom and the fawn were by tonight at dusk!

and their sidekick, we call her Floppy Eared Deer

21 Jul 2011 22:47 #16 by The Viking
The bear was back tonight. I went out and my Cocker Spaniel ran out the door behind me. He chased the bear right up the hill. Was quite a funny sight. Still ticked off at the dog for not listening to me to stop though.

21 Jul 2011 22:48 #17 by The Viking
Beautiful pics Wily!

21 Jul 2011 23:00 #18 by archer
Replied by archer on topic A bear was here.
We have a neighborhood bear...been around here for years. This summer he has been a more frequent visitor. We finally got tired of him waking us up at 3am,pushing over the trash container on the side deck that he knows from experience has a bear strap on it, then running off as our fierce 20 lb dog acts like Rambo going from window to door and back again.

We spent some time cleaning out a corner of the garage big enough to hold the trash container. I'm hoping for a good nights sleep.

21 Jul 2011 23:13 #19 by The Viking

archer wrote: We have a neighborhood bear...been around here for years. This summer he has been a more frequent visitor. We finally got tired of him waking us up at 3am,pushing over the trash container on the side deck that he knows from experience has a bear strap on it, then running off as our fierce 20 lb dog acts like Rambo going from window to door and back again.

We spent some time cleaning out a corner of the garage big enough to hold the trash container. I'm hoping for a good nights sleep.

Tried that. Had Coons coming in through the dog door then and they are very aggressive with the dogs. Not doing that again.

22 Jul 2011 11:37 #20 by The Viking
Posted a great picture of it from 10 feet away on Facebook. Need to figure out how to post it here.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds