A bear was here.

22 Jul 2011 11:54 #21 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic A bear was here.
Saw them yesterday also, Wily

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jul 2011 12:23 #22 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic A bear was here.

The Viking wrote: Posted a great picture of it from 10 feet away on Facebook. Need to figure out how to post it here.

At the top of the page, left side are links for View unanswered posts, View active topics, The Ring, and Add an Image. Clicking on Add an image takes you to [url=http://www.Imageplay.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.Imageplay.net[/url] - click browse to find your stored photo, select a size (depending upon the size of the photo to begin with, anywhere from Website/Email to 15" screen works, if it's too small or big, just re-do the upload and select a different size). When the codes come back, click on the link for forums (that doesn't always work for me for some reason), or the basic code at the very bottom of the list. If you use the basic code at the bottom of the list, you'll need to highlight the link you paste into your post here and click on Img in the button choices above the post window (between [*] and URL). If you need more help, PM or call me!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Jul 2011 12:30 #23 by Wily Fox aka Angela
this forum is THE VERY EASIEST to post to

you can right click your image on Facebook and select COPY IMAGE LOCATION, then come here and in the editor just click on the IMG icon, it inserts the markups and all you have to do is CNTRL V to paste it in and you are done

22 Jul 2011 12:37 #24 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic A bear was here.
Sweet! I didn't know that would work! Thanks Wily - I have several photos on FB to share and that just made my life a whole lot easier! You rock!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Jul 2011 12:43 #25 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic A bear was here.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds