New from across the US

28 Jul 2011 19:09 #21 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic New from across the US
I don't know how anyone deals with the humidity. I hate the midwest. No offense but weather is very important to me. I cannot deal with it. Glad you are back safe!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jul 2011 07:19 #22 by MichiganGal
Replied by MichiganGal on topic New from across the US

CinnamonGirl wrote: I don't know how anyone deals with the humidity. I hate the midwest. No offense but weather is very important to me. I cannot deal with it. Glad you are back safe!

Right now it is terrible, spent most of the day inside catching up on things around the house but today the horses have their hoofs trimmed so I am sure we will be a mess when all is sad and done!

Never Say Never

29 Jul 2011 08:12 #23 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic New from across the US
Just be careful. I don't know what the heat index is but I can imagine you will get hot.

29 Jul 2011 19:49 #24 by MichiganGal

neptunechimneygal wrote: :biggrin: MichiganGal is my "bestest" friend! She was our neighbor when Neptunechimney's military career took us to Michigan in 1989 and we've been close ever since! She attempted to use PC the first year she came to visit Colorado after we moved but wasn't ever able to successfully log in and gave up. Well, 285bound is MUCH more "user" friendly! It's ALWAYS a pleasure to have her as our houseguest each summer!

"My Bestestest Friend" I miss you guys more then ever! I will be counting down the days again! :sunshine:

Never Say Never

29 Jul 2011 19:54 #25 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic New from across the US

MichiganGal wrote:

neptunechimneygal wrote: :biggrin: MichiganGal is my "bestest" friend! She was our neighbor when Neptunechimney's military career took us to Michigan in 1989 and we've been close ever since! She attempted to use PC the first year she came to visit Colorado after we moved but wasn't ever able to successfully log in and gave up. Well, 285bound is MUCH more "user" friendly! It's ALWAYS a pleasure to have her as our houseguest each summer!

"My Bestestest Friend" I miss you guys more then ever! I will be counting down the days again! :sunshine:

We will be having our first fire soon. I will sent pic's. Sorry you can not be here to see it. Maby a winter trip in the future?

29 Jul 2011 20:10 #26 by MichiganGal

neptunechimney wrote:

MichiganGal wrote:

We will be having our first fire soon. I will sent pic's. Sorry you can not be here to see it. Maby a winter trip in the future?

Good thinking, then I can get snowed in and stay till spring! I bet the new stove is beautiful!

Never Say Never

16 Aug 2011 14:59 #27 by bailey bud
Replied by bailey bud on topic New from across the US
Welcome - as long as you're not one of those UPers....... :)

16 Aug 2011 16:18 #28 by MichiganGal

bailey bud wrote: Welcome - as long as you're not one of those UPers....... :)

Dont worry :scared: I am not a uper, even though there is some beautiful country side up there! The mosquito's will carry you away!

Never Say Never

16 Aug 2011 17:22 #29 by RivendaleFarms
I have a bumper sticker somewhere that says, "Say Yah to Da UP, eh?"
(Not a UPer myself, but my dad and stepmom who live in Traverse City have a cabin up dere.)

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

16 Aug 2011 17:26 #30 by MichiganGal
When I think of the UP I think of the upper part of Michigan, now that is where they get a little strange....... Travers City is a huge place now, all built up you probably wouldn't recognize it! Alpena is where we like to go but that is getting boring so we just go off road and end up where ever!

Never Say Never

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds