New from across the US

16 Aug 2011 17:29 #31 by RivendaleFarms
MichiganGal, I just noticed it, so have to point it out since I find it incredibly funny - your sig line about "doing it right" has a typo (there's an apostrophe missing). For some reason that just cracks me up today. (Hope you don't mind me mentioning it!) Also hope you're surviving August in Michigan - it can be brutal!

I haven't been to Traverse in about 7 or 8 years and even then couldn't believe the growth. I used to go to Alpena as a kid with my best friend and her family. My folks' cabin is just off Lake Superior, between Munising and Grand Marais. In the winter you could snowmobile using the cabin roof as a ramp.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Aug 2011 21:06 #32 by MichiganGal
Replied by MichiganGal on topic New from across the US
To funny, jumping off of a roof, nope never done that with my snowmobile! I will try and get to my type "o". thanks for the heads up........ We were in Munising a couple of years ago and it was 114 degrees, something they haven't seen in many moons and something I wasn't very happy about! We went up that way to get out of the heat and the jeeps were boiling hot inside and no way to cool off but to stop and jump into a river! But I would do it all over again, it was a nice trip!

Never Say Never

17 Aug 2011 06:24 #33 by RivendaleFarms
Did you ever see the movie Escanaba in da Moonlight? It's very funny, about deer camp in the UP, and the crazy brother on the roof could have been my Uncle Steve.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds