I couldn't find the happy thread.......so here's a new one!

24 Jul 2011 21:54 #11 by Sunshine Girl

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jul 2011 22:51 #12 by Sunshine Girl

archer wrote: Very nice! and Rockdoc.....watering plants is not work....it's a labor of love.

Thank you Archer. :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

24 Jul 2011 23:19 #13 by Sunshine Girl

My wonderful mom and dad.

My motto. JK

25 Jul 2011 02:55 #14 by ScienceChic
I've found my Happy Place! :sunshine:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

25 Jul 2011 04:50 #15 by Sunshine Girl
Me like your happy place SC. You deserve it. Enjoy! :sunshine:

26 Jul 2011 08:20 #16 by Sunshine Girl
Ok, here are a few pics of the greenhouse. The kids and I had to take everything out, clean it up and rearrange it so the plants that needed more sun where better located. About 4 plants ended up going outside (which was better for them) and a couple got tossed because they were dead. I still have a lot of work to do. Kinda having to start over. Trial and error and all. My little one's baby turtle, Pikachu, didn't make it in the pics. She is sad. lol

26 Jul 2011 10:42 #17 by Rockdoc
My oh my. Now I do understand your comment about leaving a little in the accounts. LOL It looks gorgeous. Where are the grow lights going to go? Over the tub for one.

26 Jul 2011 10:45 #18 by chickaree
Nice! What a lovely space.

26 Jul 2011 12:24 #19 by ComputerBreath
Love the desk and the plants. Unfortunately for me, my green thumb is non-existant and plants don't bark when they need fed...so my home is plant-less. Great job!

26 Jul 2011 12:46 #20 by ScienceChic
Awesome job SG! That looks like a little slice of heaven!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds