I couldn't find the happy thread.......so here's a new one!

24 Jul 2011 17:31 #1 by Sunshine Girl
I've been working on my office lately and here are some pics. Very happy!
[img][IMG]http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu101/Wilde4/100_4650.jpg

These are a couple of pics I took from our rental house on the North Shore.

Our dog Comet looking cute.
[/img]

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jul 2011 20:51 #2 by Rockdoc
Yes, it sure is less sterile this way, a much more pleasant environment. But, let me serve public notice. You not I are responsible for keeping these watered. Still not sure on the curtain though. :) )

Oh, and this is a lot better than all the political posturing and angry exchanges on other threads.

24 Jul 2011 21:00 #3 by jf1acai

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

24 Jul 2011 21:13 #4 by CinnamonGirl
You must be an interior decorator. Great pics!

24 Jul 2011 21:43 #5 by Hoot Owl
That desk looks like it should be in some screen play, Dallas, comes to mind

24 Jul 2011 21:48 #6 by ScienceChic
I like all the plants! And the pictures of the surf/ocean! :) Great job SG!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Jul 2011 21:49 #7 by Sunshine Girl

Hoot Owl wrote: That desk looks like it should be in some screen play, Dallas, comes to mind

I've had it for about 15 years I think. I feel in love with it the moment I saw it.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

24 Jul 2011 21:50 #8 by Sunshine Girl

Science Chic wrote: I like all the plants! And the pictures of the surf/ocean! :) Great job SG!

Thanks SC!

24 Jul 2011 21:50 #9 by archer
Very nice! and Rockdoc.....watering plants is not work....it's a labor of love.

24 Jul 2011 21:53 #10 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Yes, it sure is less sterile this way, a much more pleasant environment. But, let me serve public notice. You not I are responsible for keeping these watered. Still not sure on the curtain though. :) )

Oh, and this is a lot better than all the political posturing and angry exchanges on other threads.

LOL love! I think I do all the watering anyways. :biggrin: It's such a big room that it was hard to make feel cozy. I love how it feels now! The drapes look really good when you're coming in through the garage and it makes it feel a bit less opened. We'll see if you like it in person though. I try to stay out of the "political posturing and angry exchanges on other threads." :biggrin:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds