I couldn't find the happy thread.......so here's a new one!

26 Jul 2011 16:40 #21 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc Franz wrote: My oh my. Now I do understand your comment about leaving a little in the accounts. LOL It looks gorgeous. Where are the grow lights going to go? Over the tub for one.

Pish posh silly boy! It wasn't that bad. Right? :crossed: :biggrin: I think I only got two new ones for the greenhouse though. Most were for the rest of the house. A few didn't make it, but most seem to be doing ok and they will hopefully do better in their new location now that I know who needs more or less light. There are 4 outlets in the ceiling around the room for grow lights which we will need to do to grow veggies, etc. Of course, they are not in the middle! :faint: No matter, it will be good enough to use that big planter. First though I will be removing all the old dirt (from the property) and replacing it with good soil with lots of nutrients. That, combined with the grow lights, should give us some fabulous results!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jul 2011 16:41 #22 by Sunshine Girl
Thanks for the sweet comments guys. It is fun for sure and a wonderful place to escape and sit awhile. :sunshine:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

26 Jul 2011 22:33 #23 by Sunshine Girl
Three things that made me happy today:

1) Got my son's car already for him. Now, all he has to do is pass his drivers test and he will be FREE!
2) Loved the storm today and how everything looks and smells after.
3) My girls decided to 'christen' the Blazer for my son's foray into the world of the driving with shaving cream. Of course they waited until all his buddies were over to draw a big heart and use his childhood nickname on the car. LOL Silly girls!

19 Aug 2011 20:40 #24 by ScienceChic
Okay, I just had to bring this thread back to say...

I had the most fantabulous, awesome-est day in a long time!!! Spent the day driving around, picking up or dropping off stuff for the picnic, had new advertisers join us (yes, plural!), my daughter was extremely well behaved for all the in and out of the car I made her do, the weather was perfect, the people I interacted with today all lovely, and I am so energized/on Cloud 9 that I want to shout it from the rooftop! :woo hoo: I've still got a lot to do tonight, but could care less cuz I'm so happy!

We are gonna have so much fun at the picnic tomorrow, I can't wait! Looking forward to meeting new friends tomorrow, and seeing old friends again! Sleep well everyone and come ready to party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Aug 2011 20:43 #25 by archer

Science Chic wrote: Okay, I just had to bring this thread back to say...

I had the most fantabulous, awesome-est day in a long time!!! Spent the day driving around, picking up or dropping off stuff for the picnic, had new advertisers join us (yes, plural!), my daughter was extremely well behaved for all the in and out of the car I made her do, the weather was perfect, the people I interacted with today all lovely, and I am so energized/on Cloud 9 that I want to shout it from the rooftop! :woo hoo: I've still got a lot to do tonight, but could care less cuz I'm so happy!

We are gonna have so much fun at the picnic tomorrow, I can't wait! Looking forward to meeting new friends tomorrow, and seeing old friends again! Sleep well everyone and come ready to party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo....here's to a happy day!!!!!!

:Happywave:

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds