Secret Ghost Town

28 Jul 2011 22:59 #71 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Secret Ghost Town

Local_Historian wrote: Right - so where are they, VL? Which ones are near each other, and which ones are not? Which one doesn't even exist in this part of the state?

I just don't have the time to answer all those questions now. I have things to do in the courthouse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jul 2011 23:05 #72 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic Secret Ghost Town
Don't care, VL - I study the towns and railroads, one specifically, which is a full time enough job.

But wonderful try at deflection - we'll chalk this up as another one of your lies, because I know you don't really have a clue where those places are.

You ever get tired of being proven wrong?

Funny that you are so flustered you repeated yourself. Really got caught out this time, didn't ya?

28 Jul 2011 23:14 #73 by UNDER MODERATION

Local_Historian wrote: Don't care, VL - I study the towns and railroads, one specifically, which is a full time enough job.

But wonderful try at deflection - we'll chalk this up as another one of your lies, because I know you don't really have a clue where those places are.

You ever get tired of being proven wrong?

Funny that you are so flustered you repeated yourself. Really got caught out this time, didn't ya?

I don't have time to read your posts right now LH

I'm too busy

28 Jul 2011 23:19 #74 by Local_Historian
Takes a lot of effort to be so full of crap. Perhaps you should ask your real estate lawyer if you can get disability payments for that.

No time to read my posts - and yet, you still do. Hmmm.

28 Jul 2011 23:29 #75 by UNDER MODERATION

Local_Historian wrote: Takes a lot of effort to be so full of crap. Perhaps you should ask your real estate lawyer if you can get disability payments for that.

No time to read my posts - and yet, you still do. Hmmm.

I'm busy in the Courthouse- We'll revisit this subject later

29 Jul 2011 00:50 #76 by Local_Historian
And still... you have a lot of time for someone with no time.

29 Jul 2011 08:48 #77 by UNDER MODERATION

Local_Historian wrote: And still... you have a lot of time for someone with no time.

Sorry, I'm a very busy man and don't have time for idle small talk and gibberish.. I secured a few weeks of comps at the Palms in Las Vegas and i/we have to pack and leave tonight. Possibly in the morning tomarow, i'm just waiting on a phone call. I'll be in the infamous Hot Pink suite again for at least 5 days, then who knows- Probably another one of the fantasy suits. I like the G suite. And I'll be holding court at the Palms Place pool, not the palms pool- Thats a nightmare. Well be at the Palms Place pool and, the sports book, or Simons which is right next to the pool..The general public is not allowed at Palms Place, they are prive condos for the ultra rich. So I can't answer your questions now LH

29 Jul 2011 21:40 #78 by Local_Historian
Pitiful wee man.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds