How Much Do You Know About Women?

30 Jul 2011 20:40 #1 by otisptoadwater

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jul 2011 13:53 #2 by ScienceChic
Hmm. I scored an 83% and it said "You are the Ultimate Lady! You aced the test and are truly fabulous!" I wonder what it would say if I said I was a guy taking it...?

83% isn't exactly acing it, but thanks for saying I'm fabulous! :thumbsup:

(Honestly, I'm surprised I even did that well!)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Jul 2011 14:09 #3 by otisptoadwater
Keep in mind I posted this in the Fun House because the questions they ask guys and the answers are our typical observations. "Q: What does it mean when she says she needs five more minutes? A: She won't be ready for another 25 minutes."

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

31 Jul 2011 17:34 #4 by daisypusher
I scored 89%. "Grade A stuff. You know what woman [sic] really mean."

Yes, I have had TOO much experience. lol

31 Jul 2011 20:24 #5 by Lonewolf Field Services HVAC
89% also, after 43 years I should have learned somethings................

01 Aug 2011 07:05 #6 by Nobody that matters
83%. I've only been married for 20-some years, so I've got a little more learnin to do.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

01 Aug 2011 07:33 #7 by ShilohLady
I've always known I was the atypical woman... only scored 38%....

01 Aug 2011 08:23 #8 by jf1acai
:rofl

94%

:lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds