Police reports from Golden, Evergreen, Conifer, Morrison etc

02 Aug 2011 21:40 #1 by CinnamonGirl
More here. http://yourhub.denverpost.com/def-secti ... 4kXJ-story

Police blotter: Dog taken while owner showers
Police reports from Golden, Evergreen, Conifer, Morrison and Jefferson County

TV missing from man’s van in Conifer

A man called Jeffco Sheriff on July 13 because between July 10 and July 13, someone took a TV from his van which was parked on the 13000 block of Spirit Valley Trail. He admitted he doesn’t lock his vehicles.

Busted taillight in Conifer shines light on compromised driver

Jeffco deputy on patrol July 14 observed a vehicle near U.S. 285 and South Summer Road in Conifer without a rear passenger taillight. The deputy stopped the driver who failed to pass DUI maneuvers and was arrested for DUI and driving a defective vehicle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Oct 2011 10:30 #2 by ScienceChic
More here
Police Crime Blotter: Party boys stopped in Conifer.
Crime Blotter for Jefferson County, Golden, Evergreen, Conifer and Morrison
Posted: 10/11/2011

Two men going home after a party were stopped by a Jeffco deputy at the Twin Forks RTD park-n- Ride, 6164 U.S. 285, Conifer, on Oct. 2 because trespasses have occurred recently at the lot. The driver denied having any marijuana, but said his buddy smoked some at the party. A search turned up a pipe and a grinder. He was issued a summons for consumption and paraphernalia.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

10 Feb 2012 06:56 #3 by CinnamonGirl
http://yourhub.denverpost.com/golden/go ... e=DPWidget

Conifer driver’s pipe turns up. A Jeffco Sheriff’s deputy stopped a driver near Colorado 73 and Barkley Road in Conifer over a defective taillight. With the driver’s permission, the deputy searched the vehicle and turned up a marijuana pipe, which the driver said belonged to his friend. The deputy explained because it was in his possession he would receive a citation for possession as well as for a defective vehicle.

Mailbox damage in Conifer. Jeffco Sheriff’s deputies received reports of multiple mailbox damage on the 19600 block of Silver Ranch Road in Conifer on Jan. 29. The deputy told the resident who called that a suspect had admitted to smashing all the mailboxes in the area.

10 Feb 2012 09:07 #4 by Wily Fox aka Angela
whatever happened to the funny sheriff reports?

10 Feb 2012 09:12 #5 by CinnamonGirl
That would be nice wouldn't it? Maybe nothing funny has happened lately. LOL. Park county has sheriff reports too.

10 Feb 2012 09:35 #6 by Wily Fox aka Angela
they used to be in the Hustler right?

10 Feb 2012 09:40 #7 by CinnamonGirl

10 Feb 2012 10:37 #8 by Nobody that matters

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: they used to be in the Hustler right?

It seemed like whoever was writing it got more interested in making something funny match the crime than making the crime report entertaining. Sometimes it was pretty difficult to actually figure out what the crime being reported was - they took the cute analogy and fancy illiteration too far.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

10 Feb 2012 11:42 #9 by Wily Fox aka Angela
well, I found it highly fun to read

10 Feb 2012 14:32 #10 by RCCL
You used to be able to read them in the local papers... actually it was the only reason I ever bothered to go to the High Timber Times site. Sure, I'd read other things while I was there... but that was my meat and potatoes!

Now you have to register to view it, and pay if you don't receive the paper at your house.

Sorry, I love HTT, but I have no interest in paying for sheriff's calls an maybe some other things. I'll pass!

(and in that spirit, thank you for these links!)

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds