Putting together a team for disc golf sept 10th

11 Aug 2011 18:21 #1 by pacamom
I'm trying to put together a team for the PCSAR fund raising dic golf tourney. Do you want to play? I still need to find out if it is $25.00 per team (I hope so) or $25 each person.
Please pm me if you are interested. We need to get registered soon. Thanks!

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=13148 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=92&t=13148<!-- l -->

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Aug 2011 19:32 #2 by jf1acai
I'm interested.

I don't know anything about the rules, but it sounds like fun to me, and is for a good cause.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

11 Aug 2011 19:47 #3 by pacamom
There are rules? Oh yeah, you have to keep track of your score. :Whistle

11 Aug 2011 19:56 #4 by jf1acai
Err, I'm assuming that 'score' has something to do with what you did with the frisbee :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

11 Aug 2011 21:30 #5 by Hoot Owl
Uh there are a few rules, like you have to launch the frisbee, placing your foot within 6 inches of where it landed and stuff about hazards and relief and all that. I was so exhaused last time I played I seem to have blanked out the last nine "holes" and all the rules. I wont play but I will sponser a player, on pacas team. You may need PCSAR at the event

11 Aug 2011 23:07 #6 by pacamom
Okay. I found out it is a singles tourney. There are no teams. So each player has to pay $25. I don't think I can afford that. It is for a good cause. Maybe I can get 4 or 5 sponsors?

11 Aug 2011 23:30 #7 by ScienceChic
Oh, I just replied in raghorn's thread asking how many are on a team...now I know!

I'd be willing to help sponsor you!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Aug 2011 05:32 #8 by jf1acai
I'm also willing to help sponsor pacamom.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds