Is Platte Canyon High School haunted?

15 Sep 2011 16:39 #1 by CC
Found this web page while just messing around with google.

I have never heard this story so I am hoping to get some feedback from some of the folks who have lived here longer than me.

http://www.rockymountainparanormal.com/ ... /index.htm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Sep 2011 16:53 #2 by CC

15 Sep 2011 17:24 #3 by jf1acai
Interesting!

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

15 Sep 2011 20:28 #4 by mozartsmom
My son went there for 4 years and never mentioned this story.

15 Sep 2011 20:47 #5 by BadgerKustoms
I've heard of the story. I graduated PCHS in 1994 and during my 4 years there had been in the storage area and B gym many, many times both with small groups of us, (during projects and such ) and alone when I was working janitorial during a summer. Never had any odd experiences or heard anything I couldn't easily explain. Occasionally the story would cross my mind while in the area, but never witnessed anything to justify it beyond a "story".

Haven't heard of anything about Red Rocks though, worked there many times while going to college. (Studied Music and Video Business), again though, never had any odd experiences there outside of technical equipment difficulties.

Badger

15 Sep 2011 22:30 #6 by AlpineMike
I have been told of the story while I was attending PCHS. I have never gained any interest in the superstition, nor any effort for discovery of this particular paranormal activity.

I have much more sympathy and sorrow for the most recent tragedy that is factual.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds