Found/ Thank you

26 Sep 2011 16:43 #31 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Found/ Thank you
Becky, have you tried contacting some of the local painting contractors in the area to see if they recognize the name "West"? Timberline (303) 816-7436 and Hand in Hand (303) 838-8364 are two that come to mind. Even if the person doesn't work for them they may know of him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Sep 2011 16:44 #32 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Found/ Thank you
Rivendale: The link doesn't show to non-registered users (as usual) on PC. Is there some way of entering it so that it shows?

26 Sep 2011 16:47 #33 by Let the Wildlife run PC
Oh Becky, how horrible, you must be going through absolute hell!!! If you just need to talk or something call me.... "Dear Lord, please help her find her way home safely"...... luv you

26 Sep 2011 16:53 #34 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Found/ Thank you
Becky you are in both our prayers with your permission I will make up a flyer and place is at the store over in Evergreen.

If you have something made up already please email it to me . .

26 Sep 2011 17:02 #35 by mtnvicky
Replied by mtnvicky on topic Found/ Thank you
So very sorry to hear this, Becky. Hoping for the very best.

26 Sep 2011 17:05 #36 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic Found/ Thank you

Mtn Gramma wrote: Rivendale: The link doesn't show to non-registered users (as usual) on PC. Is there some way of entering it so that it shows?

No, that part is in their software and can't be adjusted until they upgrade - that's why I put the picture up and Becky's phone number so that unregistered viewers see the most critical information.

Anyone who's not registered (and not banned) can register to see the link if they want. Anyone who's not allowed to register is likely already over here, so we should be covered on all bases.

Becky, if you have flyers shoot one over to me and I'll put it up at King Sooper's bulleting board and at the Knit Knook. Also, Biggie's would probably be glad to put one on their window. As a suggestion, for the flyer you may want to include her name and also put Jeffco as the primary contact so they can weed out legitimate leads from false ones.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

26 Sep 2011 17:07 #37 by chickaree
Replied by chickaree on topic Found/ Thank you
We are praying you hear good news soon. What do her friends say?

26 Sep 2011 17:18 #38 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Found/ Thank you

norma wrote:

RivendaleFarms wrote: All, with Becky's permission I've also posted info on Pinecam - we need all the eyes and ears out there we can get.

http://www.pinecam.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... 89#1296889

I see that Mods have stickied the thread and some very warm wishes from posters there.

How come it's not stickied here?

26 Sep 2011 17:43 #39 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Found/ Thank you
Because there's been enough activity on this thread all day long that has kept it at, or very near, the top all day. But that is a good idea, and we'll do that right now.

Becky, do you have any other info about your daughter that you wouldn't mind posting that might help - favorite hang-outs, etc? I'm assuming you've called all of her friends...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Sep 2011 17:50 #40 by Norm
Replied by Norm on topic Found/ Thank you
I see that a link has been been posted on Pinecam and everyone can follow it - registered or not. Unbelievably the thread has had over 700 views since RF posted it!

I really hope that you can find your girl safe and sound! You and your family are in my prayers Becky.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds