Found/ Thank you

26 Sep 2011 18:36 #41 by appleannie
Replied by appleannie on topic Found/ Thank you
Same here, Becky. hang in there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Sep 2011 18:38 #42 by Norm
Replied by Norm on topic Found/ Thank you
Becky - I just saw this posted on Pinecam - I hope this pans out!

JMiller wrote: I just saw this, I called a friend's son and he should be contacting her and her mom soon.
He spoke to this young lady today. Please give this a little time.

OHHH MY - over 1,000 views over there and it appears that Becky is being contacted? I'm praying that all have been reunited!!

26 Sep 2011 19:39 #43 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Found/ Thank you
Fingers crossed, I hope this turns out for the best, hang in there Becky!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

26 Sep 2011 19:43 #44 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Found/ Thank you
We have not been officially contacted. A friend of hers did speak with her earlier today. Though we know she is is alive, we are unclear as to the situation she is in. The friend did express some very serious concerns. Please keep those prayers coming.

26 Sep 2011 19:49 #45 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Found/ Thank you
Prayers continuing.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

26 Sep 2011 19:52 #46 by BuyersAgent1
Replied by BuyersAgent1 on topic Found/ Thank you
Watching and waiting for good news.

26 Sep 2011 20:02 #47 by CC

On behalf of the Management and Moderator Team on Pinecam, we wish for a swift resolution to this incident and safe outcome for this community member. Out prayers and hopes go towards this effort, and we hope this site can help accomplish that goal. We stand ready to help in any way possible.

There aren't words to express the deep appreciation her father and I are feeling for this wonderful community and both websites.
We have a couple of leads to follow thanks to you guys. MsMam....you are my hero.
I did call Timberline today. No luck.
I want to especially thank jmiller for words of comfort and her due diligence. She spoke to a friend of our daughters that helped to lead to a resolution as to our beautiful daughter's whereabouts.
We were contacted minutes ago by a Jeffco Deputy who has informed us that she has been found safe.
We are deeply touched and truly amazed at this community that we have called home for nearly twenty years now. Our children have grown up here.
Today we have seen the power of both of these websites as information poured in from BOTH sites to help us find our daughter. I sit here with tears in my eyes with so much gratitude for each and everyone of you here at 285bound.com and Pinecam.com. You BOTH really did an amazing job today to get information, provide advice that led to information or just sent love, support and prayers that mean so much to us.
I also want to thank both the Park County and Jefferson County Sheriff's department for all their assistance in helping to locate our daughter.
This community should be very proud of your efforts today. We would not have found our daughter without your help.
Thank You

26 Sep 2011 20:05 #48 by Norm
Replied by Norm on topic Found/ Thank you
I'm so relieved for you and your family - I hope we can put all the animosity to bed.

26 Sep 2011 20:10 #49 by ShilohLady
Replied by ShilohLady on topic Found/ Thank you
Glad to hear she's been found safe!!

26 Sep 2011 20:10 #50 by CC
If someone would be so kind as to repost my post here on Pinecam, I would sincerely appreciate it.

I'm so relieved for you and your family - I hope we can put all the animosity to bed.

I know this....it has been put to bed by me.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds