The reason I rarely post in the Campground

04 Nov 2011 12:38 #21 by LOL
Haha, you are going to pay for that edit... fat baby.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Nov 2011 12:42 #22 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The reason I rarely post in the Campground

Joe wrote: Haha, you are going to pay for that edit... fat baby.

I just removed the non pertanant points.

04 Nov 2011 12:52 #23 by ScienceChic

Joe wrote: The reason I rarely post in the Campground is there are rarely any VL posts there to make fun of. :)
I agree some of the sticky posts should die like the 285bound election. There really aren't that many stickys anyway.

Another question, what is the i column next to some posts (second column). How do you put that in your post? Do you have to be a VIP or something?

Good question Joe! We thought it might be fun to try adding this feature for everyone (it can get overwhelming if used too much so we may have to revise that!), but when you are creating a topic/thread in the Campfire, you have the option of adding a post icon to your post - click one of the selections at the top here:

File Attachment:

We should start a new 285Bound Election (it's time!) so the old one will certainly be un-Stickied (just forgot about it, thanks for the reminder!). The number of Stickies is certainly something that we try our hardest to keep to a minimum, and will be constantly revising their statuses - thank you for bringing it to our attention again!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Nov 2011 13:43 #24 by UNDER MODERATION
No problem SC...How about a seniority system? Or at least a designation for Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Rookie posters based on the number of quality posts posted?

Rookie 0-4000 posts
Bronze 4000-5000 posts
Silver 5000-6500
Gold 6500- on up

04 Nov 2011 14:12 #25 by ScienceChic
Quality posts?! rofllol So you'd have like, 5 total? :lol: :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Nov 2011 14:42 #26 by UNDER MODERATION

Science Chic wrote: Quality posts?! rofllol So you'd have like, 5 total? :lol: :biggrin:

Very funny SC...

Now lets get serious for a second...... please?

04 Nov 2011 15:13 #27 by jf1acai
Yeah, I'm not sure we could find 5...

:lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

04 Nov 2011 15:37 #28 by Mtn Gramma

Science Chic wrote: Quality posts?! rofllol So you'd have like, 5 total? :lol: :biggrin:

That many??

But Fats, I totally get why you rarely post in "The Campground". There is no "Campground". There is, however, a forum is called the Campfire, which is where this thread is. Dork

04 Nov 2011 15:39 #29 by CC

Argyle wrote: Mods, please sticky this thread.

ROFL

04 Nov 2011 16:27 #30 by Martin Ent Inc
In his head there is a campground, with little square plates, and drinking bowls for the romans.
And pictures from better homes magazine of grilled meat, and wine bottles, with adverts for beer.

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds