[Poll] What kind of computer do you have?

03 Jul 2010 22:23 #1 by CinnamonGirl
[Poll] What kind of computer do you have? was created by CinnamonGirl
What kind of computer/s do you use?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jul 2010 22:28 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic [Poll] What kind of computer do you have?
I have 3 laptops. One is practically worthless. It has vista on it with 1GB ram. It is slower than my 486 in the 90's.

I had nice HP that had a problem with the screen. I sent it to HP but they tried to get out of fixing it. So, I had to buy another laptop and just bought a cheap one. I contacted the BBB and HP agreed to fix the first one so. I like the HP better but it has vista so I use the Compaq because it has windows 7. The only thing I really hate about this Compaq is the crappy speakers.

I also have a desktop that is about 5 years old and has xp on it. I never use it.

03 Jul 2010 22:42 #3 by stcroix2
MacBook Pro, which is a laptop

03 Jul 2010 22:57 #4 by Local_Historian
Hubby and son have desktops, I have a sony vaio.

03 Jul 2010 23:00 #5 by archer
2 SONY VAIO laptops and a Lenovo laptop.....you can never have too many laptops. All have Windows XP, even the newest Lenovo.....I ordered it that way :)

04 Jul 2010 05:01 #6 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic [Poll] What kind of computer do you have?

archer wrote: 2 SONY VAIO laptops and a Lenovo laptop.....you can never have too many laptops. All have Windows XP, even the newest Lenovo.....I ordered it that way :)

True, you really can't have too many laptops. And I did really like windows XP. My desktop has it. But I need to reimage the disk.

04 Jul 2010 07:18 #7 by Rockdoc
Three Macbook Pro laptops. and old G4 and old G3 with spaghetti code on it that I use for Road map and reading obsolete disk material.

04 Jul 2010 09:29 #8 by pinedust
Mostly I use a Ubuntu desktop computer, both at work and at home. Second, and I selected 'other', is my Droid phone. I do have a windows laptop that I use on rare occasions.

04 Jul 2010 09:53 #9 by jf1acai
HP laptop with Vista and 4GB RAM - usable but not much more than that. Desktop with XP, used mostly as a print server, and to do all the things Vista won't do. Winbook laptop with Windows 2000 - my favorite, but the screen has gotten flaky, and the battery died.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

04 Jul 2010 10:07 #10 by Wayne Harrison
Mine's electric. My first one was coal powered.

I have a Dell Studio laptop with Vista and 3 gb of RAM. I've never had a problem with it and prefer Vista over XP.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds