A Flash Mob in the Conifer Safeway & King Soopers!

04 Jan 2012 17:14 #1 by MountainWelcomeCrew
[youtube:pghmw8bs]
[/youtube:pghmw8bs]
Uploaded by Jaksonhmes on Jan 1, 2012

Whoa! A flash mob!!! In Conifer..?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jan 2012 17:39 #2 by Silent Lucidity
I might be loosing it, but it looks like part of this was in Safeway and part of it was in King Soopers?

04 Jan 2012 18:28 #3 by ShilohLady
Looked to me like it started outside (somewhere) then they were inside the Safeway (bakery/deli area) and finished in King Soopers...

Perhaps outside was practice, then they did the flash mob in both grocery stores and just edited it all together??

edited to add: My son, who works at the Conifer Safeway, confirms the flash mob in Safeway, says they caroled in the various departments. Way cool if you ask me :)

04 Jan 2012 18:39 #4 by Martin Ent Inc
Saw no mob flashing.

04 Jan 2012 19:59 #5 by Wily Fox aka Angela
it looked like Safeway the whole time and the sad thing is the mob accounted for about 98% of the people in the store. HA!

04 Jan 2012 20:06 #6 by ShilohLady
Wiley - the produce section did not look like Safeway's and you can see the large opening in the background that serves as a "door" at KS - one of my major pet peeves regarding KS....

04 Jan 2012 20:07 #7 by RenegadeCJ
A flash mob in safeway is easy....nobody is there, so you have lots of room!

They did switch at the 45 sec mark. Switched from the graveyard Safeway to King Soopers...you can see the floral and produce at the front entry.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

04 Jan 2012 20:28 #8 by BadgerKustoms
Heard about that, hopefully with a video the police will have some leads. Still not too late to get your concealed carry permit everyone.

Badger

04 Jan 2012 20:40 #9 by Wily Fox aka Angela
yep, you are right, I just looked at it again and they did end up at KS

04 Jan 2012 20:47 #10 by ScienceChic
Title's been fixed to reflect the location change. Thanks for the catch!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds