Facebook....

23 May 2010 19:21 #1 by The Viking
Facebook.... was created by The Viking
Just wondered if there were any people on here who are also on Facebook who would like to reveal who they are so they we can be friends there also. I know it gives up anonymity so some may be uncomfortable, and some may want to just through PM's. But I don't mind being freinds on there also where we will see real names and faces. I like it being more personal as it makes the people you are talking to on here a lot more real to you. I know many on here through facebook and by real name and I kind of like know ing who I am talking to. Just a thought.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 May 2010 19:22 #2 by jag
Replied by jag on topic Facebook....
but you dont say who you are

23 May 2010 19:27 #3 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Facebook....
I am on facebook. I changed my nic here to my name. I think people should do whatever they feel comfortable with.
I am good to go with my own name.

23 May 2010 19:28 #4 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Facebook....
I'm unsure about a Viking invasion threat. Just kidding. Actually, was going to begin extending invitations. Connections here want me to do that. And we are going to have to get together soon.

Now that you mention it Becky, perhaps I should change my nic here to Rockdoc Franz?

23 May 2010 19:34 #5 by ShilohLady
Replied by ShilohLady on topic Facebook....
Over on DSV, it's not hard to figure out that I'm Sharon :wink:

23 May 2010 19:36 #6 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Facebook....

ShilohLady wrote: Over on DSV, it's not hard to figure out that I'm Sharon :wink:

Sorry, DSV? Maybe I am a little slow tonight.

23 May 2010 19:38 #7 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Facebook....
[url=http://www.disastersupportvolunteers.com:2zhg1zny]disastersupportvolunteers.com[/url] - the best kept secret in the 285 corridor :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

23 May 2010 19:38 #8 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Facebook....
[url=http://www.disastersupportvolunteers.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.disastersupportvolunteers.com[/url]

23 May 2010 19:40 #9 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Facebook....
jf1acai\n

[url=http://www.disastersupportvolunteers.com:2sts3hns]disastersupportvolunteers.com[/url] - the best kept secret in the 285 corridor :wink: [/quote

Cool!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds