Did you see the IMHS saga going on....

09 Feb 2012 14:32 #41 by Mtn Gramma
And by the way, does ANY OTHER animal shelter post on public websites, post on their own website, or take out an ad in the Post or Westword when they have a ringworm outbreak? Why are people demanding that IMHS publicize it? Next thing you know some people will demand to know when puppies pee on the floor or kittens yak up a hairball. Good grief, people! Let them run their business and if you HAVE to be informed take it upon yourselves to get the information and quit thinking you're so dammed important that it has to be handed to you on a silver platter. Sheesh!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Feb 2012 14:46 #42 by MsMAM

Mtn Gramma wrote: And by the way, does ANY OTHER animal shelter post on public websites, post on their own website, or take out an ad in the Post or Westword when they have a ringworm outbreak? Why are people demanding that IMHS publicize it? Next thing you know some people will demand to know when puppies pee on the floor or kittens yak up a hairball. Good grief, people! Let them run their business and if you HAVE to be informed take it upon yourselves to get the information and quit thinking you're so dammed important that it has to be handed to you on a silver platter. Sheesh!

You *really* are going to have to learn to speak your mind there, g'maw.

:lol:

09 Feb 2012 14:53 #43 by Mtn Gramma

09 Feb 2012 16:37 #44 by Sunshine Girl

Mtn Gramma wrote: And by the way, does ANY OTHER animal shelter post on public websites, post on their own website, or take out an ad in the Post or Westword when they have a ringworm outbreak? Why are people demanding that IMHS publicize it? Next thing you know some people will demand to know when puppies pee on the floor or kittens yak up a hairball. Good grief, people! Let them run their business and if you HAVE to be informed take it upon yourselves to get the information and quit thinking you're so dammed important that it has to be handed to you on a silver platter. Sheesh!

I actually never looked at it from that point of view. Good point!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds