Did you see the IMHS saga going on....

07 Feb 2012 21:11 #11 by pineinthegrass
There is a new article about this in the High Timber Times. It looks like the Sheriff's office (Undersheriff Monte Gore) is disappointed with the DA (Thom LeDoux) that charges were not filed in this case.

“We’re disappointed,” Gore said of LeDoux’s decision. “He’s the district attorney, and he can make that determination. … (But) our investigator is disappointed that charges weren’t filed.”

http://www.hightimbertimes.com/content/no-charges-filed-shelter%E2%80%99s-missing-money

This doesn't seem consistent at all with what The Flume had previously reported the DA had said.

He said the detectives and the deputy district attorneys, who had been working together, agreed about the decision not to persue criminal charges.

"It was kind of a joint decision," LeDoux said. "They agreed with our conclusion."

http://www.theflume.com/news/first_five/article_f4a5a512-4eb3-11e1-8038-001a4bcf6878.html

Interesting...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Feb 2012 07:00 #12 by TPP
Once again, BULLS**T at IMHS!
Leads one to question if IMHS is necessary at all?
Almost had me Steve, but forget it, NO MAS!

08 Feb 2012 08:06 #13 by Silent Lucidity

TPP wrote: Once again, BULLS**T at IMHS!
Leads one to question if IMHS is necessary at all?

IMHS exists to help lost and homeless pets. Why wouldn't that be necessary?

08 Feb 2012 08:25 #14 by TPP
Maybe "necessary" isn't the correct word. Maybe IMHS needs to be disbanded, and start a new. Than again, We've heard that over and over and over again. Always the same BS, "Trust us, we'll be better then the last ones!" Don't you get tired of this same old BS? maybe it needs to be thur the police department, NO Nobody in Park like them... Doesn't SOMETHING HAVE TO BE DONE? or do we just keep passing it around, year after year after year. I wouldn't trust them with any of my pets, would you?
LOST and Homeless pets, MAYBE we fine the a-holes that are NOT reponsible enough to own pets. Then again, we don't have to be responsible to be a parent either so, guess it's just a MONEY PIT that the folks of PARK will have to live with...
Maybe if the folks of PARK said we off lost & homeless animals, (after a certain time), they would be more reponsible, but doubt it. Besides, I've seen flatlanders dump their "pets" off on 285 and speed off, with the poor animal looking scared and dumbfounded, yes, I've reported them if I could get their plate #'s.
BUT I DON'T LIVE IN PARK SO YOU DEAL WITH THE BULLSH*T!
I will have NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT PROFIT-MAKING, MIS-MANAGED, RUDE, UNFRIENDLY, SCREWED-UP, BROTHEL! that doesn't GIVE a RAT'S A$$ about Lost & homeless animals.

08 Feb 2012 09:06 #15 by Silent Lucidity
The word "Ogre" suddenly comes to mind.

08 Feb 2012 09:24 #16 by jf1acai
I don't see that the current IMHS board has done anything wrong. It appears to me that they are doing their job the way they are supposed to. Why be mad at them?

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

08 Feb 2012 09:37 #17 by pineinthegrass
If it weren't for IMHS we wouldn't have a treasured member of our family and I am very thankful to them for that. The main issue I had with them was their euthanasia policy and I'm happy that's been changed and animals lives have already been saved.

And by the way, my name isn't Steve.

08 Feb 2012 13:07 #18 by TPP
wasn't speaking to you, pineinthegrass.

08 Feb 2012 13:27 #19 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Did you see the IMHS saga going on....
TPP, I disagree. So far I don't know what the new board has done. They are cleaning up and have saved animals. And that discrepancy between media organizations is interesting.

08 Feb 2012 14:36 #20 by JMC
The previous board allowed the euthanasia of over 30 cats, needlessly IMO. The new board changed that policy , very successfully. They have my full support.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds