High Timber Times Update: Closed IMHS Criminal Investigation

28 Feb 2012 21:44 #31 by ScienceChic
The Flume just released its story as well - I found it when they posted about it in their forum here . Thanks to them for sharing their story here.

They did a much better job of writing up the facts of the case, and focusing on the suspect.
http://www.theflume.com/news/article_24 ... f6878.html

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Feb 2012 22:35 #32 by CC
Good read from the Flume. Thx SC for all your hard work to get at the facts of this situation.

29 Feb 2012 00:36 #33 by ScienceChic
No problem. I have more to share, but need to finish getting it organized yet; suffice it to say, the finances aren't the only things they did a crappy job of taking care of.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Feb 2012 06:40 #34 by 2wlady
I'd like to know who did all the audits. I'd also like to know how far back the audits went. Is that stuff in the report? I'll read it the info in The Flume, but if you know, would appreciate an answer.

29 Feb 2012 11:41 #35 by MsMAM
The High Timber Times sure had a strange take on it. Did they read the evidence? Wow - that was weird.

01 Mar 2012 06:28 #36 by V_A
The former board(s) made a bad decision to allow employees to use credit cards for personal expenses.

Did IMHS have D&O insurance? If yes, I wonder if there is a claim for the errors by the former board.

01 Mar 2012 15:26 #37 by MsMAM
I went and read it today as well. I wanted to read the summaries, etc.

It sure is compelling, and I am amazed nothing was filed. I would be pretty angry at the DA.

The Timber Times article was NOTHING like what the investigator filed. It was wrong.

01 Mar 2012 16:02 - 01 Mar 2012 16:09 #38 by homeagain
IF you believe the High Timber Times to be slanted/biased OR incomplete ......call the reporter Gabrielle Porter at the Times 303-3501043...... I did. There is a method to correct the Parkco problem on this case.....VOTE this year and make YOUR vote
count......JMO

01 Mar 2012 16:08 #39 by CC
There is a lot of difference between the Flume article and the High Timber Times article. Any idea why Homeagain?

01 Mar 2012 16:11 #40 by homeagain

Becky wrote: There is a lot of difference between the Flume article and the High Timber Times article. Any idea why Homeagain?

Look at the article and re-read the SOURCES cited......there have been and STILL are dirty politics surrounding this issue.JMO

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds