Bailey Brat is a Sailor......

28 Feb 2012 18:36 #11 by deltamrey
BTW - in the Navy we called ETs
Twigets.........try that as a start
if headed for subs for a year or so we were (are) called a lot of unpleasant names - but UNQUALIFIED PUKE - is well recalled........ : )) Sub sailors are not easy on each other
BUT he is in an elete corps if he makes it.......hope so.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Feb 2012 18:48 #12 by Blazer Bob

CinnamonGirl wrote: BB is the address you gave me still valid for him?

He will have a new address at his new duty station.

deltamray, in the target Navy other tron pushers besides ET were referred to as twigets.

28 Feb 2012 20:19 #13 by otisptoadwater
Pass on my congratulations as well BB! I wish him a long career full of opportunity and success!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

29 Feb 2012 13:23 - 02 Mar 2012 18:07 #14 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic Bailey Brat is a Sailor......

bailey bud wrote: For those of you who are navy parents ---- I got the call, today --- Bailey Brat is a sailor ---
no more SR ---- he's now en route to being ET (N) Bailey Brat.

On my way to Great Lakes to congratulate him!

Not to rain on your parade but isn't it quite easy to become a Sailor? You basically just sign your name and you are in?

29 Feb 2012 13:26 #15 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Bailey Brat is a Sailor......
Interesting first post Super malta

Actually...you have to get through basic training and be willing to give up a significant amount of your life to dedicate yourself to the service of this country.
I'd say that it takes a very special individual who is willing to do that for YOU.
just sayin'

29 Feb 2012 13:28 #16 by Gunny
Replied by Gunny on topic Bailey Brat is a Sailor......

Not to rain on your parade but isn't it quite easy to become a Sailor? You basically just sign your name and you're in?

Hi VL!! rofllol

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
Robert A. Heinlein

29 Feb 2012 13:32 #17 by Blazer Bob

Becky wrote: Interesting first post Super malta

Actually...you have to get through basic training and be willing to give up a significant amount of your life to dedicate yourself to the service of this country.
I'd say that it takes a very special individual who is willing to do that for YOU.
just sayin'

Further, the majority of enlistment age individuals are unqualified to enlist. We do not want them and will not take them. There are medical, mental and moral standards.

http://www.google.com/search?q=percenta ... rt=10&sa=N

29 Feb 2012 13:38 #18 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic Bailey Brat is a Sailor......

Becky wrote:
just sayin'

You can almost say the same thing about high school and I actually think it's easier to get into the Navy than it is to get into high school. Isn't the Navy giving signing bonus's to attract warm bodies nowadays?

29 Feb 2012 14:04 #19 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Bailey Brat is a Sailor......

29 Feb 2012 14:10 #20 by Mtn Gramma
Poor VL. Maybe Lil Precious is throwing him over for a sailor?

Back on topic, BB can't be a slouch if he's stuck out basic and is progressing on his path.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds