Colorado Lovein'

07 Jan 2011 12:18 #111 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Colorado Lovein'

Rockdoc Franz wrote: May happiness and a comfortable life await you throughout 2011. I'll do my best to make it happen. Love, me.

I sign my emails to my Honey "Love, me" too! He once asked me if I meant that as "Looove me, preferably now!"?

You guys are too cute! Many blessings to you both for a wonderful 2011 and beyond!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Mar 2011 07:41 #112 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Colorado Lovein'
Hey gorgeous Sunshine, I just thought it would be timely to let you know I still think you are the most gorgeous gal in the world. Love you, me.

11 Mar 2011 09:10 #113 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Colorado Lovein'

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Hey gorgeous Sunshine, I just thought it would be timely to let you know I still think you are the most gorgeous gal in the world. Love you, me.

Good morning to you too My Rock. What a fantastic message to wake-up to. I love you more than ever! We need to get away for a bit. Got any ideas for a romantic escape? :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

11 Mar 2011 09:16 #114 by Rockdoc
I've always thought a tropical island with deserted pristine white beaches and the rhythmic beat of waves on the shore would be perfect. Interested?

15 Apr 2011 20:20 #115 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc Franz wrote: I've always thought a tropical island with deserted pristine white beaches and the rhythmic beat of waves on the shore would be perfect. Interested?

I guess I was! lol What a special time we all had. Love you sweetheart!
:heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

15 Apr 2011 20:26 #116 by Rockdoc
My love for you only grows stronger, gorgeous.

15 Apr 2011 20:44 #117 by Sunshine Girl
:like:

24 Apr 2011 22:45 #118 by Rockdoc
Just a reminder that you make life very special and meaningful. Love you my wife.

26 Apr 2011 10:25 #119 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Just a reminder that you make life very special and meaningful. Love you my wife.

Who me??????? Thank you my darling man. I love you too my husband. :heart:

26 Apr 2011 10:38 #120 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Colorado Lovein'
This relationship appears to be very shallow if it has to be conducted before an audience.
Just so much profiling and nothing more.

Regards,
Major Bean

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds